Skip to items information
Skip to social links information
Portfolio of Betz Wines$510 current bid
Description of the Item:
Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section
Want to place a bid?REGISTER NOW
Already have an account?
Betz Family Winery was founded by legendary winemaker and Master of Wine, Bob Betz. From it's founding in 1997, Bob had a guiding philosophy; there is no substitute for quality. Each vintage is fueled with endless possibilities. It begins in the vineyards and ends in the cellar and we know our best wines are ahead of us.
Bob leaded and guided the winemaking through 2016 so this lot contains wines with Bob's personal imprint. The lot contains one each of the following wines:
- 2015 Heart of the Hill Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 98 points by Jeb Dunnuck and Robert Parker. There were only 200 cases of the wine ever made.
- 2015 Pere de Famille Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 97 points by Jeb Dunnuck and Robert Parker, and 95 points by James Suckling.
- 2016 Pere de Famille Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 97 points by Jeb Dunnuck, and 94-97 points by Robert Parker.
- 2013 La Cote Patriache Syrah, rated 97 points by Robert Parker and 94 points by Vinous.
- 2014 La Cote Patriache Syrah, rated 98 points by Robert Parker and 94 points by Wine Enthusiast and James Suckling.
Restrictions: Must be 21+ to bid on. Winning bidder to cover shipping costs if unable to pick up locally
Donated By Dawn and Tom Flookes