No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
Bring a Michelin-starred chef to your kitchen! Gerald Addison, co-owner and co-executive chef of Bammy's, Little Chicken, and Grazie Nonna, will prepare a custom tasting menu dinner for eight at your home, curated by both the chef and the auction winner. The meal will be accompanied by a wine pairing of the chef's choice.
Prior to Bammy's, Chef Gerald was co-owner and co-executive chef of DC's award-winning sister restaurants Compass Rose and Maydan. Along with Chris Morgan, Gerald opened Maydan in 2017, and over the course of three years with them at the helm, Maydan was awarded a Michelin Star, named a James Beard Semifinalist, and received such national acclaim as being named "No. 2 Best New Restaurant in America" by Bon Appetit, a "Top 10 Best New Restaurant" by Food & Wine, a "Best New Restaurant in America" by G.Q., and one of Eater's "18 Best New Restaurants in America."
The Washington, DC area has such a vast and diverse dining scene that it can be tough to experience all of it - so we did you a favor and gathered a number of coveted experiences from some of DC's hottest restaurants for you to indulge in! Dining experiences include:
- Michelin-starred Maydan's pre-fixe Tawle experience for four. You and your guests will break bread together as you explore Maydan's menu influenced by travels in North Africa, the Fertile Crescent, and the Caucasus. Included in each guest's experience is a beverage pairing of their choice.
- Chef's Choice for four at Nina May. Chef's Choice allows you to explore some of Chef Colin McClimans' favorite dishes from his seasonally inspired menu that showcases hyperlocal ingredients.
- The prix-fixe "Tour of the World" experience for two with beverage pairing at Compass Rose, a sexy venue dedicated to travel, the art of connection, and storytelling through food.
- A perfect night out at Queen's English for four complete with wine pairing and a take-home goodie bag for you and your guests! Husband & Wife team Henji Cheung + Sarah Thompson combine passion & heritage to bring you this Cantonese restaurant serving Hong Kong cuisine with a twist.
- A "New-England-meets-the-Chesapeake" brunch for four at The Salt Line, Chef Kyle Bailey's seafood-focused spot in Navy Yard. Guests will indulge a chef's selection from their signature oyster raw bar, warm parker house rolls for the table, and your choice of brunch entrée, accompanied by a bottle of sparkling rosé.
- Don't forget about Virginia wine country! You and a guest will enjoy a VIP Elevation Tasting for 2 at Early Mountain Vineyards in Madison, VA. Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Early Mountain is a pristine 350 acre property surrounded by rolling hills and pastoral farms, known for its elegent and exceptional wines and award wining tasting room.
Enjoy a three-night stay at the four-star San Francisco Marriott Marquis in the heart of the city! From this central location you'll have easy access to Bay Area attractions including Union Square, the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Oracle Park, and many more. Your stay includes daily breakfast for two at the hotel's B55 Craft House & Kitchen.
While in the city, you'll enjoy a dinner for two at the legendary Zuni Café including two cocktails and bottle of wine. This timeless bistro is one of San Francisco's most iconic dining destinations and famous for its seasonal takes on traditional French and Italian fare. Zuni has won James Beard Foundation Awards for both "Outstanding Restaurant" and "Outstanding Service." Hop across the Bay Bridge for lunch at DAYTRIP, Oakland's fermentation-driven, shared-plates restaurant and bottle shop! This playful spot was recently recognized by Bon Appétit as one of the 10 Best New Restaurants in 2022.
You'll also be treated to a tasting at Cowgirl Creamery, where Founders Sue Conley and Peggy Smith spotlight the craftsmanship of local sustainable agriculture with their award-winning cheese. Continue your tasting journey with the Good Food Foundation, as their team will guide you on a tour of the Foodwise Farmers Market with samplings highlighting past Good Food Award winners and outstanding local farmers
No trip to the Bay Area is complete without a stop in wine country. After your Bay Area adventure, treat yourself to a two-day custom winery itinerary from West Coast Wine Country and their partners. With this package you'll be able to visit some of the best wineries Sonoma and Napa have to offer, including a few hidden gems, as well as a recognizable name or two.
This package also includes airfare, with two roundtrip tickets on Alaska Air.
Escape the hustle of the city for a weekend staycation on the Eastern Shore! Hop in the car for a quick two-hour drive to St. Michael's, where you'll stay for two nights at the Wildset Hotel, a chic and timeless property that has been completely renovated with vintage and modern touches. You can bask in your light-filled, thoughtfully-curated room, relax in a lounge chair, or wander amongst the hotel's peaceful green spaces and the charming town of St. Michaels. The Wildset encourages you to "leave your everyday world behind and discover the restful escapism you've been seeking."
Start your Saturday morning with a walk over to the St. Michael's Farmers Market for a $50 shopping spree! The St. Michael's Market was founded by FRESHFARM in 1998 under the leadership of Co-Founder Ann Yonkers, and has a range of offerings from fresh baked goods to locally grown fruits and vegetables. On your return to the hotel, you'll be treated to a meal at Ruse Restaurant, which opened last year to rave reviews. Ruse's oyster bar is an ode to the rich nautical history of the Eastern Shore. Showcasing a variety of oysters and shellfish from the Chesapeake and other American waterways, the raw bar program is complemented by a dinner menu featuring seasonal, American cuisine developed by Chef Michael Correll.
A once in a lifetime trip! Enjoy roundtrip airfare to Quito, Ecuador's capital city nestled high in the Andes Mountains. Quito is situated between mountain peaks whose greenery is concealed by the afternoon mist. Warm and relaxed, traditional Ecuadorian Sierra culture - overflowing market stands, shamanistic healers, fourth-generation hatmakers - mixes with a vibrant and sophisticated culinary and nightlife scene. The city's "Old Town" is a Unesco World Heritage Site packed with colonial monuments and architectural treasures.
After your time in the city, your unforgettable voyage continues with four nights on the Galapagos Islands, the chain of islands considered a "melting pot" of marine species. The inspiration for Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, the islands are a "living museum" of creatures that are found nowhere else in the world.