The Sugar Plum Luncheon is Milwaukee's premier holiday-themed event and auction.
This Children's Wisconsin tradition, now in its 33rd year, has brought thousands of people together and has raised over $2 million dollars for the kids and families in our community.
This year's luncheon will once again include:
- Unique and one-of-a-kind auction items
- Elegantly curated gift baskets
- Festive holiday experiences and drawings
- An inspiring program and message from Children's Wisconsin
- WISN 12's lovable meteorologist, Mark Baden as your host
10 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
Check-in, Silent Auction, Basket Room, Drawings, Wine Pull
Lunch & Program