ABOUT PLEDGES FROM THE PITCH:

Each first team player has personally selected a nonprofit organization that supports a cause they feel most passionate about. Pledges from the Pitch enables fans from around the world to join our players in supporting those causes. 80% of donations are pledged to the chosen nonprofit organization with the other 20% benefitting the Quakes Foundation.

Donate Now

To give monthly please select monthly giving and include the player you want to receive your funds.

Hosted By

San Jose Earthquakes

Share With Others

Help us spread the word!