Commonly Asked Questions
How do I place a bid in the EREF Auction?
- Silent Auction: Click here for a PDF with bidding instructions.
- Live Auction: Visit booth #551 to register in person from the hours of 10:00 AM Tuesday, May 10th to 3:15 PM Wednesday, May 11th.
How do I get my items?
- After payment is received and processed, EREF staff will send you contact information to coordinate delivery of your items.
- Please see item descriptions for location of item(s) to ensure freight costs are considered prior to placing bids.
Do I have to provide a credit card prior to bidding?
- Silent Auction: A credit card must be provided prior to placing a bid.
- Live Auction: A credit card is not required at registration.
Do I have to pay by credit card?
- Silent Auction: Silent Auction items should be paid by credit card. Credit cards provided prior to bidding will be automatically charged when the silent auction closes (May 11th at 4 pm PT). Invoicing and payment via check or wire transfer may be arranged for purchases over $5,000.
- Live Auction: Live Auction settlement will be at booth #551 after the live auction closes. See below for acceptable forms of payment:
- Wire transfer
- Credit card
- Cashier's check
- Money order
- Certified check
- Corporate check
- Personal check (must be approved by EREF President)
- The preferred method of payment for purchases over $10,000 are wire transfer or check.
How do I register to bid on the Executive Outings?
- Executive Outings will be auctioned off during our Live Auction at Booth #551. You may register in person at the EREF booth from the hours of 10:00 AM Tuesday, May 10th to 3:15 PM Wednesday, May 11th.