Our Served With Love program-formerly known as the Guest Chef program- brings groups of 8 volunteers into the kitchen at RMHC Philly's Chestnut Street House to prep and serve tasty meals for over 200 individuals
who are staying with us while their children receive life-saving care.
Group volunteer shifts are available in our kitchen on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 pm to 8 pm.
Volunteer dates are available beginning in 2023.
- Groups will work under the direct supervision of our Food Service team.
- Groups must include no fewer than 6 and no more than 8 volunteers.
- Volunteers must be 16 years or older to work in the commercial kitchen.
- At least 4 volunteers should plan to arrive by 3 pm.
- All volunteers must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a government-issued ID, and must be free from any symptoms of illness for at least 72 hours before their arrival.
- Volunteers must wear a CDC-approved mask at all times except when eating/drinking.
**For more information or to sign up, contact the Volunteer Services Office at 215.387.8406 x1150 or email email@example.com.**