Purchase tickets today for our Tuition Raffle!
Tickets are $100 each
Drawing to be held at the end of the
Green and Blue Gala Online Auction
Saturday, April 2, 2022
Terms and Conditions
- In order to award the year of free tuition, a minimum of 250 tickets must be sold. In the event that less than 250 tickets are sold, the winner of the raffle will split the raffle ticket revenues with Loudoun Country Day School 50/50.
- If the 250 ticket threshold is met, the winner of the raffle will receive one year of free tuition for the 2022-2023 school year (a maximum value of $30,470.00). For families with multiple children enrolled at Loudoun Country Day School, the year of free tuition will be applied to the first child; subsequent children will be enrolled at the applicable discounted sibling rates.
- No more than 350 tickets will be sold.
- Anyone over the age of 18 may purchase tickets, and the number of tickets any one person may borrow is not limited, other than the 350 ticket cap on total ticket sales.
- The winner of the year of free tuition may specify any student who has a valid enrollment agreement on file with Loudoun Country Day School and the applicable enrollment deposit paid by April 1, 2022, to receive the year of free tuition.
- Loudoun Country Day School will refund any monies already paid toward 2022-2023 school year tuition (including the applicable re-enrollment deposit) to the parents of the student who is receiving the free tuition.
- The drawing will be held on April 2, 2022, during the annual Green and Blue Gala. The winner does NOT need to be present to win.
- If the 250 ticket threshold is met, no cash substitutions are permitted.
- If the student who received free tuition withdraws from Loudoun Country Day School for any reason during the 2022-2023 school year (including expulsion), there will be no refunds of any unused tuition nor may any unused tuition be transferred to another student.
- The winner is responsible for any and all applicable state and federal taxes.