The 2022 Denver Audubon Spring Benefit Auction will be open through Dinner at the event on Saturday April 2nd, approximately 7:15PM.
Bidding is open to guests coming to the event AND our supporters sitting at home across the US.
What happens if you win an item?
- If you've won a gift certificate or experience without a physical item, those will be mailed or emailed as appropriate the week of April 5th.
- If you've won physical items and are a ticketed guest at the Spring Benefit at Baldoria on the Water, you can pick up your items at the end of the event.
- If you are not attending the spring benefit, there will be two pickup days at the Denver Audubon offices at 9308 S. Wadsworth Blvd, Littleton, CO 80128:
Tuesday April 5th 10AM-12PM and Saturday April 9th 10AM-12PM
Can't join us for the event but don't want to miss out on a Live Auction item?
- You may submit a proxy bidding form in order to have a trusted volunteer bid on your behalf at the auction.
- Some physical items can be shipped to US addresses provided winner pays additional priority mail pricing. Please view the 'shippable' and 'experiences' categories if you are out of state or wanting to avoid physical pickup.