Do you agree to allow Sonoma Community Center to use your personal data?
I consent to allowing Sonoma Community Center to capture and use my personal data. I understand and have read the Terms of Service and understand that I may revoke this consent at any time.
Terms and Conditions
ONLINE AUCTION GUIDELINES
1. By bidding in the Sonoma Community Center’s Online Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction terms and conditions. You warrant that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal capacity to participate in this auction; (b) you will be financially responsible for your use of the online auction services; and (c) you will be responsible for any usage by minors or any other party of online auction services under your name or account. Please note that you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase any lot that contains alcohol or an experience that will include alcohol.
2. When you place a bid on an auction item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item if you are the winning bidder. You are the winning bidder if your bid is the highest bid at Auction Close as listed on the auction site and your bid is accepted. When you purchase a fixed-price item, you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item.
3. All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” The Sonoma Community Center has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and, in no event, shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
4. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value and not warranted by the Sonoma Community Center. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your personal tax advisor about current tax regulations. The Sonoma Community Center is a 501(c)(3) public charity.
5. Gratuities and tax may not be included in the purchase price of your auction lot. All dates shall be mutually agreeable to both the donor and buyer. Travel and shipping are not included in the auction lots unless otherwise noted in the description.
6. Payment: At the conclusion of this auction, you will be told if you are a winning bidder of an item. If you are, you will be asked to checkout and pay for that item using the credit card on file or another card of your choice. If you do not checkout within 1 (one) week of the auction close date, the credit card associated with your account will be charged for the full price of your purchases. The Sonoma Community Center accepts all major credit cards. If you would like to pay by cash, cashier’s check, wire transfer, or personal check, you must notify us within 1 (one) week of auction close. California sales tax on any applicable items will be added to the purchase price of your auction lots.
7. Shipping & Pick-Up: Items from the online auction will be available for pick-up, once payment clears, starting three business days following the auction close. Items from the online auction will be available for pick-up at the Sonoma Community Center’s main office, located at 276 E. Napa Street. Our business hours are 9-5 PM. If you notify us ahead of time when you plan to stop by, we can make sure to have your item(s) ready for you. Should you wish to have your items shipped, we are happy to connect you with a shipper we have successfully worked with for several years. Please contact this shipper to arrange for packing and shipment of your items and pay for shipping costs. The Sonoma Community Center is not responsible for any shipping costs, nor for any items damaged during the shipping process.
8. The Sonoma Community Center reserves the right to add, change, or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
9. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the online auction and items obtained through the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from the auction and their participation the Sonoma Community Center, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the online auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or the volunteers connected with the auction.
For more information about these terms and conditions contact email@example.com