This stunning package compiles intricate jewelry and art collections from prestigious local Indigenous artists across Montana.
You can wear this beautiful jewelry while attending the Indigenous Film Festival with your family this May at the Paddle Heads Stadium.
This package includes:
- A beaded lanyard by Dana Kingfisher
- An 8x10" Nature print by Indigenous artist Mitchell McCabe
- A family pass to the entire Indigenous Film Festival at the Paddle Heads stadium on May 7, 2022.
- Beaded earrings by Kristina Lucero
- Pink earrings with a hummingbird design by an anonymous local Indigenous artist
*This package can be mailed or picked up at the CASA office (1018 Burlington Ave, Suite 100, Missoula, MT 59801)
Donated By Mitchell McCabe, Dana Kingfisher, All Nations Health Center, Kristina Lucero