1. Upon in-person registration, you will receive a bidder number associated with your pre-registered account and linked to your credit card on file. You will make all bids via your phone or other electronic device. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF YOUR BIDDER NUMBER, so please exercise caution when placing bids in order to avoid duplicate purchases.
2. All sales are final (tickets, auction items, etc.). There are no exchanges or refunds. Please do not attempt to return or exchange merchandise that has been so generously donated.
3. Payment for successful bids must be made at the end of the evening. We will be swiping credit cards at check-in, which makes check-out faster and easier. You may pay by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Payment in full is mandatory. If you choose to leave prior to check-out, all of your items will be automatically charged to your credit card on file.
4. All items must be removed from the building at the end of the evening. If you intend to bid on a large item, please make the necessary arrangements to take the item home with you that night. Turn It Gold is not responsible for damaged or lost items that are left behind by the winning bidder.
5. Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash. Please refer to gift certificates for restrictions and expirations that may apply.
6. All items are sold "as is". The item descriptions and fair market values are as accurate as possible. Turn It Gold is not responsible for any discrepancies that may occur.
LIVE AUCTION RULES:
1. The Live Auction will begin immediately following dinner and will continue until all items are sold.
2. Bidders will raise their bidder paddle to signify a bid.
3. The highest bidder acknowledged by the Auctioneer shall be the buyer. In case of a dispute, the Auctioneer shall have the sole and final discretion to determine the successful bidder or to resell the item in dispute.
4. Each successful bid will be recorded by an Auction Official and the winner will supply his bidder number so their account can be paid at check-out.
BIG BOARD RULES:
1. To place a bid on the Big Board, please search GiveSmart for the item name or associated item number. You may place one bid or indicate your incremental bid that increases up to a maximum point. The electronic lists will be displayed via the screen at the Big Board.
2. Big Board auction items close at 10:15pm. The winning bid will be displayed on GiveSmart platform.
We ask everyone to swipe in a credit card during check-in to expedite check-out. This will be the card the final bill will be applied to, which is easy and fast! Once the auction is over, you can view your winnings within your Givesmart account online under 'My Info'. If you leave prior to check-out, a copy of your invoice can be found under the 'Pay' section of your account. Please review your invoice carefully. Notify LaJeana Hardig of any discrepancies at [email protected].
MANUAL CHECK CHECK-OUT INSTRUCTIONS:
If paying by check, please proceed to the single line check-out area, where the cashier will change your payment option and print your receipt. Please review your invoice for accuracy. Please make checks out to "Turn It Gold". Credit cards may also be taken at the check-out line.
You invoice statement and receipt is available on the Givesmart platform under the 'Pay' section. The invoice provides a listing all of the items you have purchased with the winning bid amount and the fair market value. Please retain this document for your records, as it will be needed to document a Federal Income Tax deduction. Please consult your tax advisor for and deductibility questions.