Support the Northwest Heroes. Make a donation below.
The mission of the American Red Cross is to prevent and alleviate human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. The work of the Red Cross is vast and includes helping to provide funds to assist families who may have lost everything in a fire, offering life-saving CPR training, and helping military members and their families get the assistance they need. The American Red Cross Northwest Wisconsin Chapter serves 17 counties in Wisconsin. Last year, our Chapter responded to 76 local disasters, installed 997 smoke alarms, and collected 30,539 units of blood.
Heroes Breakfast Information
We invite you to join us for the 2022 Northwest Wisconsin Heroes Breakfast! This signature event of the American Red Cross Northwest Wisconsin was established to raise public awareness of local heroes and volunteers who carry out the mission of the Red Cross every day. Join us on Wednesday, March 9, 2022 from 8-9 AM CST to honor our heroes!
Celebrate with us virtually or in person!
7:30 AM Doors Open
8:00 AM Awards Presentation
9:00 AM Program Concludes
Reservations for this event are $45 and all proceeds go toward the
American Red Cross of Wisconsin Northwest Chapter
The 2022 Heroes are:
Adult Good Samaritan Heroes
- Kevin Dague, Eau Claire County
- Todd Dague, Eau Claire County
- Deputy Joel Eder, Price County
- Deputy Sean Peterson, Price County
- Sergeant Robert Zoubek, Price County
From the Heart Hero
- Isaac Grover, St. Croix County
Health Care Heroes
- DeWayne Hanson, Chippewa County
- Christie Naberhaus, Chippewa County
- Chief Rick Sommerfeld, Chippewa County
- Joel Sternitzky, Eau Claire County
- Brittany Walters, Chippewa County
- Tim Walters, Chippewa County
- Dave Nelson, Eau Claire County
- Tim Nelson, Dunn County
Youth Good Samaritans
- Briar Omar, Burnett County
- Alena Otto, Chippewa County