EVENT SAFETY GUIDELINES
Our commitment to your health and safety
Lifehouse is committed to the health and safety of everyone attending Great Chefs & Wineries, including guests, vendors, staff, volunteers and the Lifehouse Performers.
All guests, vendors, staff and volunteers will have shown proof of being fully vaccinated and up-to-date (booster)* OR provide a Negative COVID-19 PCR Test Result taken within 72 hours of the event (no earlier than Thursday, April 21) or proof of a negative at-home rapid test from that day.
To ease the registration and entry process, please email proof of vaccination prior to the event. You can then check in at registration where you will be confirmed. If you do not email proof of vaccination prior to the event, please present it at registration.
If you are unvaccinated, please provide a negative PCR test within 72 hours of Great Chefs and Wineries or provide proof of a negative at-home rapid test from that morning.
Acceptable Forms of Vaccination Documentation
- CDC COVID-19 vaccination record card (physical card or digital photo)
- State of California Department of Public Health Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record. The Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record must include the recipient's name and all required vaccination dose dates. Get your Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record sent to your mobile device for easy retrieval by visiting myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov.
Other Safety Measures
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and additional cleaning measures will be taken prior to the event.
- Food and drink will be served with your health and safety in mind.
- This is an indoor/outdoor event with doors and windows open.
* The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention current classifications:
If you've completed your primary series of covid vaccinations, you're considered "fully vaccinated." If you've had a booster shot, you're "up to date."
Protocols for attending in-person events will be developed at the discretion of Lifehouse in conjunction with the evolving county and state health guidelines, and are subject to change. Lifehouse will endeavor to keep everyone informed of any changes to safety protocols with as much notice as possible. To stay up-to-date with the latest event protocols, please refer to this website.