2-night stay for 6 at Clif Family's Cold Springs Estate on Howell Mountain in Napa Valley accompanied with a Bike Ride and Lunch Experience led by Executive Chef John McConnell.
Clif Family celebrates wine, food, and adventure in all that we do. Our story begins with Gary and Kit's cycling adventures through Italy where long days of cycling would end in leisurely evenings of good wine, food and hospitality. As great lovers of food, wine and adventure, Gary and Kit sought to bring these memorable experiences to their Napa Valley home. Our organic farm and estate vineyards located high atop Howell Mountain and from valley floor in the Oak Knoll District provide a bounty of grapes, olives, fruit, and vegetables to fuel our journey. We hope you find time to slow down, fill your glass and relax during your stay with us.
Restrictions: Mutual date of experience determined between Clif Family and Auction Lot winner. Bike rentals not included but can be arranged. Black-out Dates to Apply. Expires November 2022.
Normal Bicycles designs and builds performance hardwood bicycles in Vashon, Washington. Their innovative production process delivers unique, strong, and lightweight bicycles. This Hardwood + Carbon Fiber frame is designed around a high-performance gravel and adventure bike and transfers power while soaking up bumps.
Hard Maple Gravel Frame, size 56cm, with figured redwood water bottle cages. SRAM components and ZIPP wheels included*
- Tire Clearance up to 650 x 50 or 700 x 43
- 44mm Head Tube
- 68mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Highly Versatile Rocker Dropouts
- Flat Mount Disc Brakes
**Due to supply chain delays, there is an estimated 18+ month delay on many parts.
Adventure awaits! Enjoy individually curated routes of pavement, fire roads, gravel and even stretches of singletrack to entertain you by day while centrally located lodging provides comfort by night. Get ready to pack in lots of forest roads and explore the Truckee/Tahoe area.
Enjoy 4 nights at this 3400 sq ft 5 star home in Truckee. Includes 4 bedrooms, chef's kitchen, 3.5 baths, full entertainment system, wifi, BBQ and stunning views! Golf course and tee times can also be arranged.
Restrictions: Blackout Dates: Weeks prior and following Christmas, New Years & Easter. Item must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and is subject to availability. All purchases are non-refundable. Packages cannot be resold and travel must occur within two years from date of purchase.
Calling all whiskey lovers; this one's for you! Enjoy (2) bottles from WhistlePig Distillery. The first is their newest release, Boss Hog VIII: LapuLapu's Pacific. This rare edition sees a double finish in high toast, small batch, single island Philippine Rum casks, adding layers of warm spice and delicate tropical notes to an already deeply complex, well-aged rye whiskey. The second is a bottle of WhistlePig's 15 Year Straight Rye, one of their oldest whiskeys ever bottled and their first product finished in Vermont Estate Oak.
The package also includes (2) handcrafted Simon Pearce Shoreham Whiskey Glasses. Simon Pearce collaborated with WhistlePig distillers to make this weighty, curved glass that would heighten the experience - especially that of WhistlePig's American-style rye.
As fellow Vermonters with a passion for craft, Simon Pearce's handcrafted glass is inspired by nature and designed to make the most of every moment; while WhistlePig is committed to making the world's finest and most interesting rye whiskeys using local resources and artisan traditions.
One of the U.S's best kept secrets, Bend is a unique combination of outdoor recreation and cosmopolitan sophistication. From the breathtaking views of the majestic, snow-capped mountains to the crystal waters of the Deschutes River, this mountain town has it all.
Dubbed the "outdoor playground of the West" for a thousand good reasons, Bend is world famous for both its outdoor pursuits and pristine beauty. You can catch an art exhibit, dine at an award-winning restaurant, or trek the legendary Bend Ale Trail, the largest beer trail in the West
Fall in love with the Bend life by taking a 5-hour bike tour through the mountains, followed by a tour and tasting of the famous Deschutes Brewery. This tour is for all skill levels and is led by a knowledgeable local guide. Truly the best way to experience all Bend has to offer! *Bike tours available April - November
- Bike & Brew Mountain Biking Tour for 2
- 3 night stay in a standard guest room at a Hyatt, Hilton, Marriott, or comparable hotel
- Booking and travel services
Restrictions: Some blackout dates apply. This item must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and is subject to availability. All purchases are non refundable. Packages cannot be resold and travel must occur within two years from date of purchase. Ground transportation is not included.
Don't miss the opportunity to bid on our exclusive online auction items & experiences!
- WBR-edition SCOTT Supersonic Foil RC: Designed specifically for racing on sporting's biggest stage, this exclusive World Bicycle Relief frameset features an HMX Carbon fiber frame, fully integrated cable routing, and full build with SRAM components.
- Handmade Japanese Cherubim bike: Designed by the legendary Shin-inchi Konno, this bike pays homage to the 1968 Mexico Olympics and is equipped with Campagnolo parts including the drivetrain, wheels, cockpit with a gold-plated 50th Anniversary Campagnolo stem, as well as gold-plated handlebars, seat post and bottle cages. Bike is coupled with a pair of suede Puma 1968 Mexico Olympics homage sneakers. Olympics homage sneakers.
- Villa experience in Costa Rica for 10 + a private chef: Enjoy a 7-night stay in this private, luxury villa, inclusive of a personal chef service, 30 ft. salt mineral infinity pool, infrared sauna, fitness gym, and additional amenities.
- Backroads U.S. adventure trip for 2: Choose a U.S. trip for two and discover a new world close to home. Trip includes experienced trip leaders throughout the journey, lodging at premiere hotels, most meals, and bike rental.
- Tributary luxury resort ranch stay: Escape to America's most celebrated outdoor recreation destination at Tributary, a 1,500-acre private club community located in Driggs, ID, at the base of the Grand Tetons. Tributary getaway includes a 3-day, 2-night stay at a 5 BR/6 BA Tributary Residence in May or June 2022.
Bidding closes November 14th! Click 'watch this item' to stay up-to-date on bidding activity. Don't delay, click HERE to start bidding today!