Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Ohio is raffling off the highly coveted Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon collection. Pappy Van Winkle is the crown jewel among rare whiskeys: highly coveted and nearly impossible to find.
One lucky ticketholder will win all six bottles:
- Old Rip Van Winkle 10 Year- This wonderful bourbon is bottled as close to barrel proof as possible. We add just a splash of our Kentucky limestone well-water when we empty the barrels for bottling. Thus, this whiskey is as smooth as any you will find.
- Van Winkle Special Reserve 12 Year- Van Winkle Special Reserve is the perfect combination of age and proof. This sweet, full-bodied whiskey has been described by some as "nectar." The 12 years of aging and medium proof seem to be just right in creating a very pleasant drink of whiskey. This fine bourbon can compete with any excellent cognac as an after-dinner drink. The overall impression is rich and deep.
- Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye 13 year- Until now, most rye whiskeys were 4 years old or younger. This 13-year rye is one of the oldest rye whiskeys available today. The maturity it has achieved while aging is quite obvious as you take the first sip. Rye whiskey lovers who try this bottling will never look back at the younger versions again.
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 15 Year- This bourbon was crafted according to our exclusive family wheated recipe. The smooth, oak flavor blends well with the barrel proof. Selected from barrels in the heart of our Kentucky warehouse, this bourbon has remained untouched for 15 years and unhurried by time.
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 20 Year- No other bourbon today can stand 20 years of aging, but this bourbon does it with style. "Pappy" Van Winkle was a true character. This bourbon, like "Pappy," is full of personality that makes it a very special whiskey, and some might argue, one of our best bourbons. It has been put in the class of a fine after-dinner cognac.
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 23 Year- Only the most careful and expensive distilling method can be used to create a whiskey as special as this one. These barrels were carefully selected from the heart of the warehouse for an added three years of aging. This signature whiskey is best enjoyed neat. Any ice or water will dilute its uniqueness.
1,982 tickets will be sold, in honor of RMHC of Northwest Ohio's founding in 1982! Tune in to our Facebook Live on December 9 at 12 pm EDT as we will pull one lucky winner for this collection. Follow Ronald McDonald House Charities of Northwest Ohio on Facebook by clicking HERE.
You must be 21 years of age or older to enter the Raffle.
Rules and Regulations