Enjoy the best of New York City with this weekend getaway. There are endless ways to spend your time in the city that never sleeps, but many consider seeing a Broadway show the essential NYC experience. Your staycation experience includes 2 Broadway tickets to Diana: The Musical, a 2-night stay at citizenM Times Square or citizenM Bowery Hotel, and a $200 gift card towards an Eataly experience. Choose from a hands on pasta workshop, pizza making, Italian wine basics, and more!
Diana: The Musical tells the story of one of the most beloved women of modern times. Engaged to a prince she barely knows, 19-year-old Diana Spencer is thrust onto the world stage and, overnight, becomes the most famous woman in the world. As she struggles to navigate her way within the rigid structure of the royal family, Princess Diana finds herself trapped in a loveless marriage, eventually finding her voice by devoting herself to those in need. Forced to endure a media spotlight brighter than the world has ever known, Princess Diana defies all expectations to emerge as her own woman and create a legacy that will endure forever.
With an irresistible score written by Tony Award winners Joe DiPiertro and David Bryan (Memphis), direction by Tony winner Christopher Ashley (Come From Away), choreography by Olivier Award winner Kelly Devine (Rock of Ages) and music supervision and arrangements by Olivier Award winner Ian Eisendrath (Come From Away), this unexpected and electrifying production brings the story you only thought you knew to vivid new life onstage.
Restrictions: Tickets to Diana are valid for any date 11/4/21 - 3/11/22 and require a 3-day advanced notice. Eataly classes will be based on the schedule and do not take place everyday. This experience is subject to availability.
Calling all whiskey lovers; this one's for you! Enjoy (2) bottles from WhistlePig Distillery. The first is their newest release, Boss Hog VIII: LapuLapu's Pacific. This rare edition sees a double finish in high toast, small batch, single island Philippine Rum casks, adding layers of warm spice and delicate tropical notes to an already deeply complex, well-aged rye whiskey. The second is a bottle of WhistlePig's 15 Year Straight Rye, one of their oldest whiskeys ever bottled and their first product finished in Vermont Estate Oak.
The package also includes (2) handcrafted Simon Pearce Shoreham Whiskey Glasses. Simon Pearce collaborated with WhistlePig distillers to make this weighty, curved glass that would heighten the experience - especially that of WhistlePig's American-style rye.
As fellow Vermonters with a passion for craft, Simon Pearce's handcrafted glass is inspired by nature and designed to make the most of every moment; while WhistlePig is committed to making the world's finest and most interesting rye whiskeys using local resources and artisan traditions.
Adventure awaits! Choose between one of three destinations:
- Jackson Hole skiing package with 3-night stay, two days of skiing and dinner for (2). Enjoy the comforts and convenience of downtown luxury lodging in the heart of Jackson, Wyoming. The relaxing Lodge at Jackson Hole is the perfect place to recharge after an exhilarating day exploring our magnificent backyard.
- Lake Tahoe with a 3-night stay at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort and a $400 golf card for golf or skiing for (2). What makes Lake Tahoe different from other ski or golf destinations is the lake. Lake Tahoe's natural surroundings, features and depth put in line with some of the top tier lakes of the world such as Crater Lake in Oregon and Lake Baikal in Siberia, and its water is as pristine as that found in Yosemite.
- Fairmont Chateau Whistler 3-night stay with daily breakfast and a $500 gift card for golf or skiing for (2). Nestled amongst the panoramic views of Blackcomb Mountain rests a most majestic Canadian landmark, the opulent Fairmont Chateau Whistler in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. This ski in-ski out haven is a visitor's dream given its year round activities in and around the hotel, the unsurpassed level of guest service and the inescapable beauty.
*Airfare and ground transportation not included. All travel must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance and reservations are subject to availability. Travel needs to be booked within 1.5 years and traveled within 2.5 years. All certificates are non-refundable and cannot be resold. Blackout dates the weeks of Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's
Ride with ease in your new e-bike! Designed for convenience and comfort; Story Step Through bikes are perfect for an effortless and joyful ride on a beautiful day; which is why it was chosen as one of Oprah's Favorites Things!
This model comes 95% assembled with all the tool necessary included making it easy to put together at home. The easy-adjust handlebar and seat move up or down quickly without the need of any tools; making it our most versatile bike for riders of any size; or for sharing within a family. With its curved, open, step-through frame design (often referred to as a Dutch bike), it makes getting on and off the bike trivial--even for those with limited mobility or difficulty getting their leg over standard frames. It also comes ready for any weather or trip with front and rear fenders, integrated front headlight, and a rear-mounted rack. But don't forget the 350w electric motor and Shimano 7-speed gearing to help you get up those local hills or maybe cruising at top-speed as you go around them.
For every Story Electric Bike purchased; a Buffalo Bike will be donated to children whom need a means of transportation to get to school. Get some wheels; give some wheels!
Ready for a winter getaway? Enjoy a 5 night stay in a 2 br/3 ba suite for 6 guests at this beautiful Los Cabos beachfront resort in sunny Mexico. Ranked as one of the best hotels & resorts in Los Cabos by TripAdvisor, the gorgeous views and fantastic location makes it a great place to stay during your adventure in Baja California Sur.
The resort sits above the shoreline where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. Every unit faces the ocean and you can enjoy colorful sunsets and sunrises from your terrace. From November through March, it is not unusual to see whales playing in front of the resort. The Grand Suite Room has two bedrooms with king beds, 1 pull out sofa, a balcony, a kitchenette, and 3 bathrooms, one with a jetted tub.
The resort itself offers access to certified golf specialists, valet parking, a mini market, a Kids' Club, and a spa. All rooms have wireless internet access. Two on-site restaurants, a coffee shop & bar, and four swimming pools (two with their own bar) give you plenty to enjoy during your stay.
Restrictions: Reservations can be made up to 12 months in advance and the certificate is good for 24 months. Airfare, ground transportation, food and beverage or additional optional activities are not included. Blackout dates are the weeks of Christmas and New Year's.
Don't miss the opportunity to bid on our exclusive online auction items & experiences!
- WBR-edition SCOTT Supersonic Foil RC: Designed specifically for racing on sporting's biggest stage, this exclusive World Bicycle Relief frameset features an HMX Carbon fiber frame, fully integrated cable routing, and full build with SRAM components.
- Handmade Japanese Cherubim bike: Designed by the legendary Shin-inchi Konno, this bike pays homage to the 1968 Mexico Olympics and is equipped with Campagnolo parts including the drivetrain, wheels, cockpit with a gold-plated 50th Anniversary Campagnolo stem, as well as gold-plated handlebars, seat post and bottle cages. Bike is coupled with a pair of suede Puma 1968 Mexico Olympics homage sneakers.
- Villa experience in Costa Rica for 10 + a private chef: Enjoy a 7-night stay in this private, luxury villa, inclusive of a personal chef service, 30 ft. salt mineral infinity pool, infrared sauna, fitness gym, and additional amenities.
- Backroads U.S. adventure trip for 2: Choose a U.S. trip for two and discover a new world close to home. Trip includes experienced trip leaders throughout the journey, lodging at premiere hotels, most meals, and bike rental.
- Tributary luxury resort ranch stay: Escape to America's most celebrated outdoor recreation destination at Tributary, a 1,500-acre private club community located in Driggs, ID, at the base of the Grand Tetons. Tributary getaway includes a 3-day, 2-night stay at a 5 BR/6 BA Tributary Residence in May or June 2022.
Bidding closes November 14th! Click 'watch this item' to stay up-to-date on bidding activity. Don't delay, click HERE to start bidding today!