Can I bring my kids to al Fresco?
- Yes! This event is family-friendly. Please purchase a ticket for all members of your party if your income allows.
What COVID-19 precautions are in place?
- For vaccinated persons, masks are optional. Per CDC requirements, unvaccinated individuals are asked to wear a mask at the event. Additionally, for those not comfortable mingling, take the drive-thru route! You won't need to exit your vehicle to enjoy the fun.
Do I need to stay the whole time?
- For the best chance to win raffle prizes, try to stay the entire time. However, you can always stop in and head out if you can't stay the whole time.
Why is there a suggested donation?
- This year we wanted to ensure the event was accessible to everyone, regardless of income. If someone cannot pay to attend they should still feel welcome. Everyone belongs in the Friedens community and we want to provide everyone an opportunity to enjoy the fun. For those with the means to pay, we appreciate it. Consider paying a little extra to cover the cost of admission for folks who may not be able to afford admission at this time.
Do I need to bring cash to the event?
- It would be a good idea to bring cash to the event. Some of the games at the event have a suggested price to play.
Can I purchase my ticket at the door?
- Yes! However, it's faster and easier if you purchase your ticket in advance.
I purchased my ticket in advance. Do I need to bring anything?
- Nope! Your name/your party's name will show up on our guest list. Just let the registration team know your name and you'll be able to enjoy the event.
I can't attend the event but am still interested in supporting.
- No problem! You can still participate in the silent auction (opening 48 hours before the event and closing at 8pm on 8/5) from wherever you are in the world. Simply register yourself through the website to receive auction updates and place bids. Additionally, donations are still greatly appreciated. Consider making a donation through the event portal or directly through our website donation page.