Interfaith Hospitality Network of the Main Line's "Hope for Homes" fundraiser is a celebration of our community working together to help families experiencing homelessness or housing instability locate sustainable, affordable housing, providing temporary shelter until that is achieved. This signature event is an ideal opportunity to connect with a sophisticated audience from the Main Line who appreciates your commitment to this community.
Sponsoring this event provides you with:
- A unique opportunity to connect with the Main Line community.
- A visible association with a leader in the Main Line community.
- An opportunity to build brand awareness and show your support of an important cause.
- Access to local leaders in the Main Line community.
- Demonstration of your strong community support.
- Enhancement of your corporate reputation.
- An easy way to get your name in front of many potential customers.
- A tax-deductible advertising expense or charitable donation.
Sponsorship levels include:
PARTNER ($2,500): Includes six household connections to the event, slideshow recognition, premium website ad, email recognition, grouped thank you on social media, and special recognition during the event.
NEIGHBOR ($1,000): Includes four household connections to the event, slideshow recognition, premium website ad, and email recognition, and grouped thank you on social media.
FRIEND ($500): Includes two household connections to the event, slideshow recognition, and premium website ad.
FAMILY ($250): Includes one household connection to the event and slideshow recognition.
To purchase your sponsorship, click "Get Tickets" on the event homepage. After purchasing, please email sponsor details (logo, website and/or message) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your support!