Habitat Site Supervisor AKA "The Painter" + Landscape Design Package
This is two-part package! Each package should be scheduled separately.
Description of paint package (value $2,000):
The winner of this auction item will receive a two-room painting package by Habitat's very own Neighborhood Revitalization Site Supervisor Brian Bushta! In addition to helping Habitat repair over 72 homes last year, Brian is also a professional painter who owns his own company! The winner of this package will receive an interior painting package good for two rooms in your house- any color of your choosing!
We all know how a fresh coat of paint can transform a room and make it seem like a whole new living space so let "The Painter" help you fall in love with your home all over again!
Restrictions and Redemption for painting package:
- Two full rooms will be painted the color of the auction item winner's choosing, including walls, ceiling, and trim
- Project has to be within a 50 mile radius of Sacramento
- All of the paint required for the project will be provided by Brian Bushta
- Must be redeemed by October 1, 2023
- Winner will be provided with Brian Bushta's contact information to schedule this part of the package
Description of landscaping package (value $800):
Are you looking to have your front yard redesigned by a professional landscape designer using wonderful, drought tolerant plants? Expert landscape designer and Habitat Board Member Caru Bowns will personally consult with you and design a landscape which is both eye-catching and drought tolerant. You will love your new front yard! Learn more about CBC eLandscapeshere.
Restrictions and Redemption:
- Dimensions of front yard can be no greater than 2,000 sq.ft.
- Good for one On-Site Consultation
- Includes Preliminary Landscape Design Concept
- Also includes Designer and Client Design Review (Phone & Zoom)
- DOES NOT include plants or labor, this is exclusively a design package
- The Final Landscape Design Package includes:
- Landscape Planting Plan
- Hardscape Layout
- Plant List
- Planting Details
- Winner will be provided with Caru Bown's contact information to schedule this part of the package