No bids or purchases accepted at this time.
Exclusive Tableside Cocktail Service
As the winner of this exclusive auction item, you and your tablemates will be the only guests with the opportunity to enjoy cocktails at the Hard Hats & High Heels Gala!
Christopher Sinclair, internationally recognized mixologist, regional and national cocktail competition winner, and owner of Bodega Kitchen & Cocktails and the Good Bottle Shop, will handcraft a round of cocktails tableside for you and your guests during dinner. Christopher combines an appreciation of classic cocktails and cocktail culture with a forward-thinking culinary approach that has helped put the Sacramento cocktail scene on the map.
Chris will be auctioning two different cocktail experiences - bid on one or both!
- Rum and Shaken - featuring the legendary Facundo Exquisito Rum, created by the Bacardi family to honor Don Facundo Barcardi Masso. Chris will offer each guest at this winning table the choice between an Old Cuban cocktail, a classy play on the infamous mojito made with a splash of champagne, OR the most incredible re-creation of a rum and cola ever experienced!
- Scotch and Stirred - featuring 15-year aged scotch from 200 year-old Mortlach Distillery, the first legal distillery in Dufftown, Scotland, the epicenter of scotch whisky production. Chris will offer each guest at this winning table the choice between two modernist twists on dive bar favorites, the Rusty Nail, OR the drink that packs enough punch to be named after a legendary Scottish rebel, Rob Roy!
Restrictions and Redemption:
- The winner of this auction item will receive one round of tableside cocktail service for 8, using unique and rare spirts from Chris' personal collection.
- Winner will be given any specialty spirits remaining after service to enjoy or take home.
- As previously mentioned, this is the only way to get cocktails at the Hard Hats and High Heels Gala!
Donated By Christopher Sinclair / Bodega Kitchen & Cocktails