Eric MacCluen and the Applecross Golf Academy
Presents The Second Annual 2021 Liv2bekind Golf Marathon.
In memory of Alivia "Liv" Rae Juliana
To learn more about "Liv's" own personal story, a beautiful story of a beautiful young lady, please click on the following link: https://mindingyourmind.org/liv-juliana-liv2bekind-fund/
St. Francis University Golf Coaches play 300 Hole for Charity
You must be registered to go on the course. You can do this through this site or the day of the event. But please let us know in advance that you will be attending. All payments will be made to First Tee - Delaware. Payments can be made through this site by credit card, or by cash or check the day of the event or by mailing it to the First Tee - Delaware office.
You must have a license to drive a golf cart. Otherwise, volunteers will take you onto the course if needed.
Please check out the Memorial Garden for Liv Juliana at the Driving Range as you play holes 20 and 21.
- Play will begin on holes 20 and 21 on the range at 5am. Play on holes 1-21 will begin at dawn.
- The range is closed for the day.
- Please notify us of how many holes you played at the end of the day or sign back into your account.
- The Learning Center and Half-way House will be stocked with drinks and snacks.
- Breakfast foods will be provided early in the day.
- 11:00am-1:00pm Lunch
- 5:00pm-7:00pm Dinner followed by dessert
- 8:00pm Glow Ball Putting. Bring Glow balls if you have them. We will try to gather more if we can.
- Holes 1-18 Traditional Course
- Hole 19 from the mat on cart path next to 18. The pin on the practice green behind Tregos Restaurant.
- Holes 20-21 are on the driving range.
The idea: HAVE FUN and Play as many holes as you can as quickly as you can. Most players are being sponsored for the amount of holes played. You may play holes in any order. Then honesty is very important.
The Golf Marathon will benefit "First Tee - Delaware to help continue the Eric MacCluen Girls Golf Revolution and the Applecross Golf Academy"