BY PARTICIPATING, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT.
1. Sponsor. Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation (SSSF is the sponsor of The Pappy Collector Bourbon Raffle (the "Raffle"). SSSF is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization headquartered in San Antonio, Texas. The purpose of the Raffle is to raise funds for the scholarship endowment accounts of SSSF's programs the Scholastic Action Shooting Program (SASP) and Scholastic Clay Target Program (SCTP).
2. Raffle Overview. The Raffle begins on April 9, 2021 and ends on June 11, 2021, or when tickets are sold-out, whichever occurs first.
3. Eligibility. Any person 21 years of age or older, residing where the Raffle is not prohibited, may purchase a ticket ("Ticket") to be entered in the Raffle (such person shall be herein known as the "Ticket Holder"). An affidavit of eligibility may be required from Ticket Holders who win the prize. SSSF paid staff members and their immediate family members (in this instance known as spouses and children), are prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
4. Rules. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder accepts and agrees to be bound by all the rules, limitations, conditions, and restrictions set forth herein (the "Rules"), as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations. SSSF's decisions in all matters concerning the Raffle and its interpretation and application of the Rules shall be final. Please contact SSSF if you have questions regarding the Rules or the Raffle. The Raffle is void where prohibited by law.
5. Releases. By purchasing a Ticket, each Ticket Holder releases SSSF, its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from any and all liability with respect to the raffle, including, but not limited to, the selection process and the interpretation and application of the Rules, and from any and all liability for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and each Ticket Holder agrees to indemnify and hold SSSF harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the winner's acceptance or use of any prize. Each Ticket Holder agrees that his/her name, likeness, and any statements made by them regarding the prize may be disclosed to, and used by, the news media and may otherwise by used by SSSF for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation, and in lists of prize winners to be used by the media.