Lexington Rotary Club Endowment
$25.00 Raffle Ticket - enter drawing to win one of two prizes:
- George T. Stagg Bourbon Whiskey
- Fall 2019 Release
- Barrel Proof, 750 ML
Value: $400 +
- Halter worn by Triple Crown Winner American Pharoah
- Thoroughbred racing fans waited 37 years for another Triple Crown winner. American Pharoah won America's hearts in 2015 with his decisive wins in the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness, and the Belmont Stakes, which he took wire to wire. He ran in sunshine and in driving rain - he just ran like the born winner he was.
- American Pharoah was not just America's 12th Triple Crown winner: He finished 2015 by winning and setting a new track record in the prestigious Breeders' Cup Classic at Keeneland, earning him the distinction of becoming the first horse to win the Grand Slam of Thoroughbred racing. American Pharoah won $8,650,300.00 in his racing career.
- Trained by Bob Baffert and ridden in most of his races by Victor Espinosa, American Pharoah retired after his stellar 2015 wins and stands at stud in Woodford County at Ashford Stud, a division of Ireland's Coolmore Stud. His stud fee for 2021 is $100,000.
- A certificate of authenticity is provided by Ashford Stud and accompanies the halter.
** Each ticket purchased will be entered in the drawing for an opportunity to win either prize.
** there will be two winners drawn from the tickets sold.
** tickets sales limited to 250
**Kentucky Charitable Gaming License #ORG0002759