For the entry fee of $100.00 (per ticket) each participant will be entered into the 2020 Toyota GR-Supra 3.0 Premium Car Raffle to take place on Friday, August 20, 2020 at approximately 7:00 p.m. at the McCook's Point Park Bandshell, 8-10 Atlantic Street, Niantic, CT 06357. Participants will be assigned a ticket number based on their purchase and may enter multiple times.
The participant whose ticket is selected will win the grand prize of a 2020 Toyota GR-Supra 3.0 Premium Automobile (MSRP $56,140.00). Raffle proceeds to benefit three area organizations: The Miracle League of Southeastern Connecticut (MLSECT), Niantic Children's Museum (NCM), and Niantic Main Street (NMS).
Raffle Rules & Regulations: Conditions and Limitations
- The raffle is open to participants 18 years and older as of the entry date.
- Odds on winning depend on the number of valid entries received. Greatest possible odds are one (1) chance in two thousand and twenty-one (2,021).
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- Decisions made by the (MLSECT), (NCM), and (NMS) raffle committee on all aspects of the raffle will be final and binding.
- The winner will be notified by phone, mail, or e-mail and must show Identification and claim the prize within thirty (30) days after notification.
- All entries become property of (MLSECT), (NCM), and (NMS) and will not be returned.
- By entering this raffle, the winner consents without limitation or without compensation, to the use of their names, voice, photography, and likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes except where prohibited by law.
- All applicable taxes, licenses and fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, each participant releases, discharges, indemnifies the (MLSECT) (NCM), and (NMS), its affiliates, board of directors, directors, employees, volunteers, sponsors, agents and promotional partners (collectively the "releases"), from any liability, loss, harm, injury and expense whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the use of or participation in the event.
- Unforeseen events: The (MLSECT) (NCM), and (NMS) reserves the right to change this event at its discretion at any them that (MLSECT) (NCM), and (NMS) becomes aware of any circumstances or occurrences which would materially affect the raffles fairness. Such circumstances will be announced in a suitable way to reach the intended audience. View long-form rules.