Bidders, Please Read!
About the Auction
- Bidding opens July 10 and closes at 4:00 pm on July 24
- If you purchase Summer Gala To Go tickets you will automatically be registered to bid; however,
- You do not need to purchase raffle or Gala To Go tickets to participate! Anyone can register.
Payment and Pick-Up
- If you have won any items, your credit card on file will be charged automatically at the close of the auction.
- 6% sales tax will be added to your total purchase.
- Items will be available for pick-up at Woodford Humane Society (map) between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm Thursday, July 29-Sunday, August 1.
- All items must be picked up by 5:00 pm Saturday, August 21. Refunds will not be given on unclaimed items.
- If an item needs to be shipped, the buyer is responsible for shipping charges and arrangements.
- Values set forth for the auctioned items are the donors' estimtates and are not warranted by the Woodford Humane Society for tax purposes or for general value.
- Some auction items include alcohol. Bidders must be 21 years of age or older to bid on these items. Identification will be required at pick-up to confirm age of winner.
- If an item has an expiration date, it is the responsibility of the winning bidder to comply with the expiration date and to finalize transactions within the time frame specified on the item certificate. All taxes, applicable fees, or reservations are the responsibility of the successful bidder.