2022 Pet Calendar Terms & Conditions
1. Entrants must enter for $25 on the website www.gogophotocontest.com/suncoasthumanesociety
2. All submissions MUST be received no later than July 30th, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. EST. Online voting will end August 1st, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. EST.
3. Your photo may contain more than one pet. No people, please. Photos must be high resolution (300 dpi is preferred for printing purposes and at a size of 2740 pixels by 3650 pixels HORIZONTAL to be considered for cover or Pet of the Month). Photos may be cropped by SHS to appropriate dimensions for calendar design but we will not crop a pet out of the photo.
4. We cannot accept heavily edited photos, photos with stickers/graphics, or photos with writing. Copyrighted or professional photos must be accompanied by authorization from the photographer.
5. If Grand Prize winner or Finalists' photos are not of printing quality, we will ask for a new picture or we will take a picture for you at our shelter. All photos will be uploaded online this year as a precaution for COVID-19. Entries will not be accepted at SHS, and there will not be a mail in option.
6. All photo submissions will be displayed online. Once a photo is uploaded, it will appear in the online gallery on our contest website and will be open to voting by the general public. Votes are $1 each with a minimum donation of $5 (5 votes).
7. Calendars will be available through Suncoast Humane Society in early November.
8.. Suncoast Humane Society has the right to deny any entry that is deemed inappropriate. By entering this contest, you give Suncoast Humane Society the rights to utilize and market the images submitted. The placement of the entrant's picture in the 2022 Pet Calendar is to be decided by Suncoast Humane Society staff.
9. This fundraising event is made possible by sponsor and donor support. All proceeds benefit the homeless animals, programs, and services of Suncoast Humane Society. Suncoast Humane Society is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All gifts are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
10. By entering this event each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions, which govern the selection and awarding of the prize. A copy of the official registration (#CH5561) and financial information may be obtained from the of consumer services by calling toll-free 1-800-435-7352 within the state or visit the website www.800helpfla.com . Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.