Enjoy a full week (7 nights) of oceanfront views from your Cape Canaveral Luxury Penthouse!
This 4,600 square foot Ocean Estates penthouse takes up the entire top floor and is located directly on the beautiful Cape Canaveral Beach. Large windows and sliding doors offer incredible views of the Florida coastline, including not only rocket launches but cruise ships coming and going to the islands and dramatic sunsets over the Banana River.
- 4 bedrooms (two master bedrooms with oceanfront balconies); sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms (3 full bathrooms, 1 half-bath)
- Custom chef's kitchen with commercial appliances from Sub-Zero, Miele, and Thermador
- Wrap around 360 degree views of the island
- Five balconies; perfect for catching sunrise and sunset
- 2 wet bars; fully stocked with high capacity ice-maker
- Whole house multi-room audio system
- Pool & hot tub with outdoor shower
- Wifi and cable TV
- Two-car private parking garage
- Cooking essentials, towels, linens, paper products
- Beach towels, boogie boards, sand toys, umbrellas chairs, fishing equipment, coolers, four adult bikes
*** IMPORTANT: Winner will work directly with condo owner to schedule the experience for a mutually agreed upon set of dates and by winning, acknowledges that not all dates may be available. Experience must take place by August 31, 2022.***
Travel Trailer Rental$410
Hit the open road for 7 days when you win this rental of an extra light 2020 Wildwood Platinum FSX Bunkhouse that sleeps 6 people and easily tows behind an SUV. Prefer to camp without the towing part? Donor will drop off the trailer at the campground of your choice, as long as it is within 50 miles of Cincinnati.
Cost of campsite not included. Winner agrees to coordinate travel dates directly with donor; dates are dependent on availability.
Included is an anti-sway hitch, as well as a Curt Bluetooth-enabled electric-brake controller so you'll have a safe, secure, and legal tow. Pick-up and drop-off in Northern Kentucky.
The trailer includes:
- Two double-sized bunks and a queen-size bed
- Large power-awning with LED lights
- Outside prep kitchen with fridge and portable induction cooktop, plus quick-connect propane
- Portable Bluetooth boombox speaker
- Lots of internal and underneath storage
- Rooftop AC (when plugged-in), propane heat
- Large kitchen sink, microwave, and two burner stove
- 100w Solar Panel for 12v
- Standard water/sewer connections with all hoses
- 30amp power hook up with other adapters
EXTRAS INCLUDED: Equipped with all kitchenware, bed linens, cookware and dishes, camp chairs, RV TP, dish soap, and hand soap.
TOWING REQUIREMENTS: 2-5/16" Ball - 7 pin connector. Trailer brake in your vehicle -OR- use our Curt Echo Mobile Bluetooth brake controller! Hitch Receiver Size: 2"x2". Tongue Weight: 600 lbs.
Bike Training for 6$140
Learn the foundation skills needed to hit the trails when you win this GOT DIRT gift certificate for a 2-hour Mountain Bike Skills Session for up to 6 people.
Skills session includes bike body movement, operational skills, climbing and descending, switchbacks, and log rollovers. Session will be led by GOT DIRT instructor and ride guide Olivia (Liv) Birkenhauer. Learn more about Liv here.
Dead & Co. Concert$105
Be there live and in person when Mickey Hart, Bill Kreutzmann, John Mayer, Bob Weir, Oteil Burbridge, and Jeff Chimenti - better known as Dead and Company - perform at Riverbend Music Center on Saturday, September 11.
These two (2) pavilion seats are in section 700, row MM, seats 749 and 750. Parking is included.
***Please note, per the artist request, all attendees of the Dead & Company concert must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours prior to entry to the event.***