Bishop Shanahan Alumni, current students, families, faculty, staff, and community friends are invited to participate in the
2nd Annual Shanahan Summer Strides 2021!
The Challenge: Beginning Fourth of July (7/4) through Labor Day(9/6), RUN, WALK, or JOG 64 miles in support of Shanahan. Why 64 miles? Each mile represents a Bishop Shanahan graduating class, 1958-2021! This virtual event is open to anyone who wants to participate. It's all on the honor system, and we trust you!
Register online using the link above, then record your miles using a form you will receive once registered. Easily record your miles each week or total miles at the very end. To keep the fun at a maximum, Shanahan will regularly communicate the progress of groups who have gone the most miles, have the most participants, highest average miles, best Shanahan Strides social post, and much more! No pressure to organize your own group. We can track alumni years, current students, Friend of Shanahan, and other groups using the information you provide on the Google Form.
No need to stop at 64 miles if you feel the need for speed! Feel free to add extra miles for the Class of 2022, 2023 and the future of BSHS!!!
All proceeds will be used to provide immediate relief for students in need of tuition assistance. Don't forget!! Share your progress on social media #ShanahanStrides.
Registration is $25 per adult, $10 for students entering grades K-12.
1) Register for the Shanahan Summer Strides before August 15th
2) Complete at least 64 miles between July 4th & September 6th. Walk more miles to win specific challenges!
3) Send us your results on our online form (your confirmation email will include instructions)
4) Please send us pictures of you running, walking, jogging with your kids, pets, families for our website & Facebook
5) Check out www.shanahan.org/strides for up to date participation, challenges, etc
6) Check out our Instagram Account bishop_shanahan for pictures of our participants
7) Use #ShanahanStrides when posting pictures
8) Celebrate your accomplishment!
We look forward to the 2nd Annual Bishop Shanahan Strides event, and hope you will join us!