Paddle Raise for Programs
As we look forward to in-person learning in the fall, we want every opportunity, every support, and every advantage to be available for our students.
Unfortunately, the academic and enrichment opportunities MBEF has historically provided our K-12 students will be severely impacted in the 2021-22 school year. The significant decline in support of the Annual Appeal this past year has resulted in less funding, making it impossible to fully support critical MBEF programs at all of our schools in the way we have come to expect.
We have the ability to restore these opportunities for our students though the MWA Paddle Raise. Here are the MBEF programs and educators your support will impact in 2021-22:
- Class Size Reduction - Grades 4-12
- Academic and Guidance Counselors - 1 Counselor
- College and Career Counselors - 1 Counselor
- Physical Education Specialists - 1.9 Specialists
- Library Resource Specialists - 2.8 Specialists
- MakerSpace Program - 3.1 Assistants
- Music Specialists - 2 Specialists
- Science Specialists - 1.7 Specialists
MBEF remains dedicated to supporting the academic journey of all students. Let's move beyond the challenges of this last year together and embrace our students the way our community does best.