Do I have to purchase a ticket to attend the Gala?
- Yes, there are three tickets to choose from. The "Moonshine" Ticket is $25 and includes a raffle ticket. The "Side Car" ticket includes a charcutier platter, baguette, bottle of wine and a raffle ticket. The Bees Knees ticket includes take-out dinner for two, bottle of wine, and a raffle ticket.
How do I pick-up my VIP experience kits?
- Alta Colina VIP tasting kits should be picked up from the Atascadero Chamber of Commerce on April 15 or 16 between 8 am and 5 pm.
- Wild Fields Brewhouse VIP 6-pack of beer should be picked up from Wild Fields Brewhouse
- Forager tasting kits should be picked from Central Coast Distillery on April 16 or 17
Does each person need a separate ticket to participate?
- No. Only, 1 ticket per household is needed. However, multiple "Moonshine" tickets may be purchased for additional raffle entries.
How many people can participate in a VIP experience?
- The VIP experiences are intended to accommodate two people.
I purchased a "Bee's Knees" ticket. How do I get my dinner?
- Dinners are for take-out on the night of the Gala. You may pick-up your dinner at Don-Q's or Guest House Grill beginning at 5:00 pm on April 17.
I don't want to pay with a credit card. What other options are there?
- Please stop by the Chamber of Commerce to pay by check or cash.
How does the silent auction work?
- We will be using mobile bidding the night of the virtual event for our auction. You will be able to use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to keep up with the status of your bids and continue until the auction closes. You can be the winning bidder wherever you are in the world!
How do I participate in the online bidding auction?
- On the evening of the gala, hit the 'Register Now' button towards the top of this page and enter your name, phone number, and e-mail. Credit Card information is required to bid.
How do I start and continue my bidding?
- Browse the Silent Auction and start bidding on your favorite items! Place your bid on selected items, set a maximum bid if desired, and we will continue to keep you in the running until you reach your maximum bid.
How can I keep active and know if I am outbid or have won an item?
- You will be notified via text if you have been outbid. Keep an eye on your favorite items! If you are NOT receiving the text messages, make sure you have the correct mobile phone number under your profile. The texts will continue to notify you when you have been outbid or reached your maximum bid. When the silent auction closes, you will also receive a text message if you won any items.
How will I collect my winnings?
- Auction winners are required to make payment the night of the event. Please note that you will have the choice to either pay credit card fees yourself or allocate them to the Chamber. All auction items are currently being stored at the Chamber of Commerce and will have the following scheduled pick-up days:
- Monday, April 19 10AM - 5 PM
- Tuesday, April 20 10 AM - 6 PM
- Wednesday, April 21 10 AM - 5 PM
- Thursday, April 22 10 AM - 5 PM
- Or by appointment.
- If items are not picked up by 5/30/21 the will be forfeited and will be used again to benefit the Chamber.