The Santa Margarita KOA is the best-kept secret on the Central Coast. Santa Margarita KOA is a rustic, rural campground carved into the side of a hill on 70 acres covered in oaks and pines. This package is a fantastic opportunity to escape with family and friends.
Review the video below.
- Santa Margarita KOA - Two Nights in Deluxe Cabin for Up to Five (Bathroom and Kitchenette) Value $500.
- Two-Night Stay Cozy Log Cabin for four. (No Bathroom). Value $220.
- Two-Night Stay in a Full Hook-Up RV Site for six. Value $150.
- Kayaking for Two at the Santa Margarita Marina - Value $100.
- Gift certificate for beer from Wild Fields Brewhouse. Value $75.
- A gift card from Grocery Outlet. - Value $50.
Total value $1095
*Items not picked up from the Chamber by May 31, 2021, will be considered forfeited and retained for use in future auctions.
1 Ticket to Brew at the Zoo
- Virtual event held April 24 from 12:30 - 3:30
- Brewmaster tastings, zookeeper talks, music & more
- 14-pack of craft beers delivered to your door
- Value $65
6-packs of the following:
Barrelhouse (approximate value $40)
- Strawberry Daze
- Mango IPA
- Standard Ale
- Big Sur IPA
Firestone Walker (approximate value ($40)
- Fly Jack
- Mind Haze
- Luponic Distortion
Santa Maria Brewery (approximate value $30)
- TropiCal Dank
TOTAL VALUE $175