The Junior Board of CHNK has partnered with New Riff to select a single barrel of bourbon that is just for CHNK's 80s Night Charity Ball! That's right - these bottles are exclusive to CHNK, and once they're gone, they're gone!
Eight CHNK supporters put their bourbon tasting skills to the test to select THE barrel that got bottled for this exclusive opportunity.
This year's selection has a proof of 108.3. Individual bottles will be available for pick-up at CHNK's Devou Park campus just in time for our virtual Charity Ball on November 13! Each bottle comes with a custom, laser-engraved image and side label that commemorate the event, year, and barrel selection. Each bottle also comes with a New Riff gift box, perfect for holiday gift giving.
Bottles can be picked up on Thursday, 11/11 and Friday, 11/12 from 12 noon until 6PM and again on Monday, 11/15 also from 12 noon until 6PM. Please come to the administration building located on CHNK's Devou Park campus (200 Home Road, Covington, KY 41011). Park in a visitor spot and call 859.261.8768 to notify staff that you have arrived. Your bottle(s) will be brought to your vehicle.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this item. Bourbon must be picked up at CHNK's Devou Park campus. You will be required to show proof of identity and age when picking up your purchase.
The Junior Board of CHNK has partnered with Elk Creek Winery for a specially labeled "Blackberry Beret" Merlot wine that is just for CHNK's 80s Night Charity Ball! That's right - these bottles are exclusive to CHNK, and once they're gone, they're gone!
Pre-order your $15 bottle now, and you'll be able to pick it up at CHNK's Devou Park campus just in time for our virtual Charity Ball on November 13. Bottles can be picked up on Thursday, 11/11 and Friday, 11/12 from 12 noon until 6PM and again on Monday, 11/15 also from 12 noon until 6PM.
Please come to the administration building located on CHNK's Devou Park campus (200 Home Road, Covington, KY 41011). Park in a visitor spot and call 859.261.8768 to notify staff that you have arrived. Your bottle(s) will be brought to your vehicle.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this item. Wine must be picked up at CHNK's Devou Park campus. You will be required to show proof of identity and age when picking up your purchase.
Did you miss your opportunity to purchase our limited edition "Great Stout!" chocolate raspberry ale? You can now get it on tap at Wooden Cask Brewing in Newport, KY. They also have 6-packs available for purchase. A portion of all sales will be donated to CHNK.
If you pre-ordered your 6-pack of "Great Stout!" beer, it's available for pick-up at CHNK's Devou Park campus. To schedule a date/time to pick up, please email email@example.com.
Then, come to the administration building located on CHNK's Devou Park campus (200 Home Road, Covington, KY 41011). Park in a visitor spot and call 859.261.8768 to notify staff that you have arrived. Your beer will be brought to your vehicle.
You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase this item. Beer must be picked up at CHNK's Devou Park campus. You will be required to show proof of identity and age when picking up your purchase.
This wonderful bourbon is bottled as close to barrel proof as possible. Just a splash of Kentucky's limestone well-water is added when the barrels are emptied for bottling. Thus, this whiskey is as smooth as any you will find!
See a rich, copper color. Smell enticingly sweet, spicy, caramel-nut-fudge aromas. Enjoy a fruity, medium-to full-bodied palate with intense dried fruit and toasted nuts notes. Each sip finishes with a very long, bold wave of peppery brown spices, floral honey and charred barrel flavors that balance the weight of the alcohol. It's a big, bold, aged bourbon that has great balance for its high proof and flavor.
This authentic Blanton's barrel from Buffalo Trace Distillery is now a gorgeous statement piece for your home bar.
Brandon Hord of Hord Home Improvements transformed the barrel into a two-shelf bourbon display for your favorite bottles of liquid gold.
Both interior shelves spin to maximize shelf capacity. And for dramatic effect, the display also included is a full-spectrum color, remote-controlled LED lighting feature.
Blanton's Straight from the Barrel Bourbon
- Letter "L"
- Dumped on 10.19.20
- Barrel No. 70
- Warehouse H
- Rick No. 14
- 130.3 Proof
William Larue Weller developed his original bourbon recipe with wheat rather than rye. Bottled at the same 114 proof the spirit was when it entered into the barrel, this non-chill filtered wheated bourbon forgoes chill filtration to preserve all the naturally occurring residual oils and flavors that occur during the distillation and aging process (potentially making it appear cloudy at cold temperatures).
This bourbon balances a rich mouth feel, with robust notes of vanilla and oak. A whiskey that satisfies the demand of the non-chill filtered whiskey enthusiasts, honoring the man who made wheated bourbon legendary.
Having a nose of vanilla, dark cherries and caramel. On the palate, there is a balance of caramel and toasted oak. The finish is said to be long, with notes of crème brûlée and chocolate.
- 2020 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2020 Bronze Medal - World Whiskies Awards
Handcrafted from Kentucky wood by David Kroth, a military veteran and owner of Navy Dave's Custom Wood, this gorgeous shelf was designed to be a display for your Blanton's collection. Eight holes have been drilled to perfectly fit your collectible Blanton's toppers as you empty each bottle. Display shelf comes with a starter bottle of Blanton's!
This bottle of Colonel E.H. Taylor Small Batch Straight Bourbon Whiskey has been autographed by Buffalo Trace Master Distiller Harlen Wheatley - truly a conversation piece for any home bar!
The perfect holiday gift for the wine connoisseur in your life, this Silver Oak 6-bottle Vertical Flight (2012-2017) is part of the Alexander Valley Collector Edition. This rare vertical collection of the 2012 through 2017 Alexander Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is elegantly presented in a 6-bottle wood collector box. Each vintage has been carefully aged in Silver Oak's cellar since release. Enjoy the clear snapshot into the past of Alexander Valley. These wines are ready to enjoy or can be aged for years to come.
BLOOD OATH Pact No. 7 is a masterful union of three well-bred bourbons: a 14-year extra-aged ryed bourbon, an 8-year ryed bourbon, and another 8-year ryed bourbon. Extremely limited in availability (an allocation of just 17,000 cases), Blood Oath is finished in sauternes wine casks from the Bordeaux region of France for a balance of sweetness with additional spice. This 98.6 proof bourbon deserves a place on your bar.
Travel around the world right from the comfort of your home with this case of international wine:
- Ruffino Chianti Superiore (Italy)
- Saint-Peray Les Potiers (France)
- Pierre Gaillard Malleval (France)
- Domaine des Corbillieres Touraine Cabernet (France)
- Herederos del Marques de Riscal Rioja (Spain)
- Colle dei Venti Barolo (Italy)
- Serego Alighieri Bello Ovile (Italy)
- Giesen Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand)
- Beaujolais-Villages Red (France)
- Campo Viejo Crianza (Spain)
- Fleurs de Prairie (France)
- Penfolds Max's Chardonnay (Australia)
- Buffalo Trace bourbon
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Mule cocktail mixer
- Two (2) Buffalo Trace coasters
- Buffalo Trace copper jigger
- Two (2) Buffalo Trace logo glasses
- Willett Family Estate Bottled Small Batch Rye Rare Release
- Willett Pot Still Reserve Small Batch
Old Forester Rye Single Barrel, released in June 2021, is the second rye whiskey released by the Kentucky brand, which is the oldest in Brown-Forman's catalog and has a storied history. In 2019, Old Forester added a rye to the lineup of bourbons, the first new recipe from Old Forester in nearly 150 years. It quickly became a favorite for bartenders and for consumers. But fans wanted more. So this version came out at barrel-strength, with a dessert-forward nose of creamy vanilla and lemon custard, caramel and dark brown sugar, with a taste of ripe orchard fruit, subtle cinnamon stick, dried dill and hazelnut. The finish is long and spicy, with notes of black pepper and green anisette.
This handcrafted Kentucky-shaped bourbon bottle display is perfect for showing off your prized collection of whiskey.
The display, made from reclaimed bourbon barrels, is 3 feet long and has three (3) oak shelves (5" x 6"). Wooden staves are hand selected from Kentucky bourbon distilleries and attached to a black plywood backing after being cut by hand.
Display come with screws and pre-drilled holes for mounting. (Winner is encouraged to have one set of screws set into a stud through drywall.)
This mixed case of wine will be perfect for all your holiday party needs! Case includes:
- Caposaldo Chianti
- Romabauer Vineyards Zinfadel
- Prophecy Pinot Noir
- Francis Coppola Pinot Grigio
- Renwood Zinfadel
- Sebastiani Chardonnay
- Chateau Ste Michelle Indian Wells Merlot
- Schmitt Sohne Riesling
- Old 502 Winery Kentucky Lady
- Ruffino Prosecco
- Colle dei Venti Tufo blu
- Ca' de'Rocchi Dugal
- 1.75L Maker's Mark
- 750ml bottle of vermouth
- Regan's Orange Bitters
- Luxardo Maraschino Cherries
- Ice Cube Ball Mold
Take a mental health day from the office, grab your significant other, and beat the winter blues with this recipe for weekday (and weeknight) fun! Package includes:
- Two (2) Perfect North weekday lift tickets good for either eight (8) hours of skiing/ snowboarding OR two (2) hours of snow tubing, Monday through Friday (Certificates expire 03.31.2023)
- Woolrich Red Sherpa Automatic Heat Blanket with Remote Controls
- Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Buffalo Trace Old Fashioned Cocktail Mixer
- Peychaud's Cocktail Bitters
- Pappy & Company Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maple Syrup
- 146th Kentucky Derby commemorative Woodford Reserve 1L bottle
- 147th Kentucky Derby commemorative Woodford Reserve 1L bottle
- Pinhook Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Two (2) 147th Kentucky Derby commemorative glasses
Everyone knows the best way to listen to music in the 80s was on a record player. Take part in the nostalgia that comes with placing the needle just right at the start of an album when you win this package, which includes:
- Crosley McQueen Record Player & Entertainment Center; includes 3-speed turntable, built-in Bluetooth, CD player, cassette player, AM/FM radio, auxiliary input, stereo speakers, & headphone jack
- Fleetwood Mac Album
- Nathaniel Rateliff Album
- Prince CD
- $25 Jet Age Records gift card (located in Newport, KY)
- Two (2) CHNK custom-etched bourbon glasses
- Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon
A single barrel pick from the Cincinnati Bourbon Club, this unique bottle of New Riff bourbon is named and designed in honor of Canadian American retired professional wrestler Bret Hart.
It's a good day if you stop by the Buffalo Trace gift shop and can snag a bottle of any one of these whiskeys. We've saved you the road trip to Frankfort - you're welcome. ;) Package includes:
- Eagle Rare
- Weller Antique 107
- Sazerac Rye
- Buffalo Trace
Launched in 2018, the B-Line promotes bourbon tourism through 5 Kentucky Bourbon Trail Craft Tour Distilleries located in Northern Kentucky, plus 6 bourbon-centric bars all with a culture of their own and 4 amazing restaurants cultivating the freshest tastes in bourbon culinary delights. Explore and sample many of them with this package, which includes:
- Bonded Tour & Tasting for ten (10) guests at New Riff Distilling in Newport, KY (expires August 2022)
- Bottle of CHNK's 2021 Charity Ball Single Barrel New Riff pick
- Bottle of Boone County Distilling Small Batch Bourbon
- $25 Rich's Proper Food and Drink gift card
- $25 Coppin's at Hotel Covington gift card
- $25 Libby's Southern Comfort gift card
- $25 Smoke Justis gift card
Founded in 2016, Blackout Barrel Group has picked over 100 barrels from every major distiller. They also have their own private label bottled under the Blackout brand, and this is your opportunity to score two of Blackout's products:
- Blackout 16-Year Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- Blackout Tequila, aged in bourbon barrels
Also included is a Blackout cigar (not pictured).
This trio of whiskey represents single barrel picks by the local philanthropic bourbon lovers who comprise the Whiskey & Wishes team:
- Rossville Union Rye Single Barrel pick
- Starlight Single Barrel Rye finished in VDN barrel
- New Riff Single Barrel Bourbon pick
This case of red, red wine has aged better than UB40's 1988 hit by the same name. Case includes:
- Apothic Inferno
- Kenwood Merlot
- Romabuer Vineyards Zinfadel
- Renwood Zinfadel
- Gen5 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Heredoeros del Marques de Riscal Rioja
- Ruffino Chianti Superiore
- Colle dei Venti Tufo blu
- Parducci Petite Sirah
- J. Lohr Cabernet Sauvignon
- Nolados Red
- Domaine des Corbillieres Touraine Cabernet
Spanish for "Two Cousins," Dos Primos Tequila was created by cousins Jeff Worn and country music singer Thomas Rhett, who wanted to create a tequila that blended Mexican tradition with southern sensibility.
Thomas Rhett autographed a bottle of the tequila during his September 23, 2021 concert at Cincinnati's Riverbend Music Center.
- Whistle Pig Piggy Back Rye Whiskey
- Kentucky-shaped bamboo cutting board
- Julia Knight Pineapple 11.5" Gold Saffron Bowl
- Mint Julep tea towel and Bourbon tea towel
- Southern Cocktails book
- The Southern Entertainer's Cookbook
- Cincinnati Seasoned Cookbook
- Bourbon glasses
- Cocktail napkins
- Grainwell bourbon coasters
- Southern Elegance candle
- Clyde May's Straight Rye Whiskey
- Rebel Distiller's Collection Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- George Remus Straight Bourbon Whiskey
Maker's Mark 46 Cask Strength Limited Edition
Four Roses Single Barrel Barrel Strength
Old Pepper Bourbon, aged 10 years
Early Times Bottled in Bond
Very Old Barton
Weller Special Reserve
Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream
Explore Louisville in style when you win four (4) hours of chauffeured limousine service in an 8-passenger limousine courtesy of Pegasus of Louisville.
Valid only Sunday - Thursday, not to be used on Fridays or Saturdays.
Chauffeur's gratuity not included - $72 cash ($18/hour) requested upon arrival for an eight-passenger limousine.
No certificate will be valid on prom dates, the Kentucky Derby, or any other city-wide event dates.
Need suggestions for where to go or what to do? This package also includes:
- Tour and tasting for five (5) guests at Kentucky Peerless Distilling Co. in Louisville, KY. Experience how Peerless crafts fine bourbon and rye whiskey from grain to bottle. Each tour includes a complete whiskey tasting.
- Four (4) general admission tickets to the Frazier Kentucky History Museum in Louisville, KY
Two one-day admissions to the Louisville Zoo (expire 12.31.21)
- Maker's Mark 46 Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
- Maker's Mark Ceramic Crock
- Grainwell Kentucky Barnwood Sign
- (4) "I Love Kentucky" Coasters
- Sam Hubbard #94 Signed Bengals Football
- Three (3) Bengals Stickers
- Tito's Vodka (750ml)
- Tito's Gift Basket, including: branded Travis Mathews zip up dri-fit hooded jacket (size L), Tito's t-shirt (size S), sunglasses, 2 coozies, metal sign, canvas bag, mason jar, hand sanitizer, & hat
Bourye Kentucky Straight Whiskey - a combination of bourbon and rye bottles that were rebarreled and aged an additional year before being bottled
Turkey Vat - different expressions of Wild Turkey aged in a Wild Turkey barrel for a year before being bottled
(2) BruMate Wine Tumblers
(2) Beach Towels
Ketel One Botanical Cucumber & Mint
Ketel One Botanical Grapefruit & Rose
Enjoy 12 bottles of white wine, including:
- Rodney Strong Chardonnay
- Santo Moscato d'Asti
- Bay Bridge Pinot Grigio
- Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- Oliver White Sangria
- Whispering Angel The Palm Rose'
- Russian River Valley Sauvignon Blanc
- Wente Morning Fog Chardonnay
- Kendall-Jackson Chardonnay
- Secco Vino Frizzante
- Bella Sera Pinot Grigio
- New Age Dulce Natural
Grab your BFFs and head out for a day of fun with this package, which includes:
- Gift certificate for 1 cheese plate, a winery tour for 2 guests, and 2 wine glasses at the Baker-Bird Winery and Distillery
- $30 Leeta Ruth Boutique (Ludlow, KY) gift certificate
- Private yoga class for up to 10 guests at Sage Yoga's studio in Covington or the winner's choice of location (within a 30-minute drive of Covington); class will be led by certified yoga instructor and CHNK targeted case manager Jacki Matheny
- $50 Walt's Hitching Post gift card (Fort Wright, KY)
- Smirnoff Pink Lemonade
- Smirnoff Zero Sugar Infusions - Lemon and Elderflower flavor
High West Whiskey - Son of Bourye
Old Scout Rye Single Barrel Cask Strength
Buzzard's Roost Barrel Strength Straight Rye Whiskey
Russell's Reserve Private Barrel Selection
Wild Turkey Rare Breed Barrel Proof Rye Whiskey
Starlight Distillery Sherry Pie Bourbon Whiskey (Rich's Proper pick)
Starlight Distillery Single Barrel Bourbon Whiskey (Rich's Proper pick)
Old Scout Straight Bourbon Whiskey (Select Six pick)
Bottle of Don Julio Blanco Tequila
Don Julio Logo Backpack
Don Julio Logo Zip-Up (size L)
Don Julio Logo Taco and Drink Holders (2)
Don Julio Pool Gear
Bulleit Bourbon (750 ml)
Bulleit Candle (in reclaimed Bulleit Rye bottle)
Bulleit logo yoga mat
Bulleit logo "big towel"
Bulleit logo bar tools in canvas carrying case
Bulleit t-shirt (size M)
1 pint of Braxton Dark Charge Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
1 pint of Braxton Dark Charge Luxardo Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout (Heritage Series)
Four-pack of Founders Barrel-Aged KBS Flavored Stout (chocolate + coffee)
1 pint of Goose Island Bourbon County Caramella Ale
1 pint of Goose Island Bourbon County Kentucky Fog Stout
1 pint of Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
Six-pack of Wooden Cask "Great Stout!" Chocolate Raspberry Stout, CHNK 80s Night Charity Ball limited edition flavor
This gift basket of 80s memorabilia is perfect for a trip down memory lane. From JEM to ET to the Gremlins and more, you're sure to feel nostalgic! We've also included CHNK's 80s Night Charity Ball commemorative beverages - New Riff Single Barrel, Elk Creek "Blackberry Beret" Merlot, and Wooden Cask "Great Stout!" chocolate raspberry stout.
Maker's Mark 46 autographed by Bill Samuels, Jr. and Rob Samuels
In 1953, Bill Samuels Sr. and his wife Margie launched Maker's Mark. But it was his son Bill Jr. who made his mark on the family legacy and the bourbon category itself in 2010 with Maker's Mark 46 , the brand's first new major product in over 50 years. Own a bottle signed by Bill Samuels, Jr. himself! Joining his signature on the bottle is that of his son Rob, who serves as the current Managing Director of Maker's Mark Distillery.