How do I get set up to participate in the auction?
- From the homepage or when viewing any item, click the "REGISTER NOW" button
- Fill out your bidder information
- Create a password, & check the boxes for terms and conditions and text messages (you will want be notified about items you bid on)
- Finally, just click 'Create my GiveSmart account'
- If you already have a GiveSmart account, simply click "Sign In" on the item or on the upper right hand corner of the homepage, and log into your existing account. If you do not remember your username/password please click "forgot username/password" and a 4 digit pin will be sent to your cell phone to proceed
- If you need assistance retrieving your username or resetting your password the night of the event, please contact Alise Jackson, National Manager of Events at: 212-688-1000 ext. 1143. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I bid on items, make a donation, and purchase raffle tickets or instant items?
- Bidding is easy -- and fun, too!
- Check out this 3 minute video on How To Bid.
- You can participate in the auction from a computer, tablet or phone, it's up to you!
- After you sign in to your GiveSmart account, click "ITEMS" at the top of the page to view the auction and start bidding. You can filter these by type of item by clicking the 'Categories' button.
- Click the item you'd like to bid on, then enter your bid in the open text field (make sure it is higher than the current minimum amount) and click "Bid".
- If you have opted in to receive text messages, you will receive a text if you are outbid.
Will you need my credit card information?
- Yes, a credit card number will be required to bid. Go to MY INFO to add a card on file now.
If I win, how will I get my items?
- If you win an item in the auction, you will receive an email with information on item redemption. Every winning bidder will be responsible for a $7 shipping charge. This will automatically be added to your account. (Some items have a higher shipping charge. Those items will have that noted in the description.)
How does Checkout work?
- If you are the lucky winner of an auction item, you can securely checkout on your own. Click the PAY tab to pay your balance at any time.
- A text with the link to pay will also be sent to all users with a balance on file at the end of the auction.
- Any unpaid balances will be charged to the card on file on 04/24/21.
All items are non refundable. If for any reason you are not able to use your item due to COVID-19 or time restrictions, your purchase will turn into a monetary donation for the American Liver Foundation. If you win an auction item and it needs to be shipped, you will be responsible for shipping charges.
We appreciate your support!