Headstrong continues to keep the health and safety of our Gala attendees a top priority. Given the current status of COVID-19 and the rising Delta variant cases we are asking all attendees to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Attendees must provide proof of vaccination:
- 14 days after their single dose Johnson & Johsnon Janssen
- 14 days after their second dose of Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
2. If you do not meet these requirements, you must present a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of arriving at the Mellon Auditorium.
3. Per current guidelines for the Mellon Auditorium, all attendees regardless of vaccination status must wear masks at all times except while eating/drinking at your designated table.
Doors open at 6pm. On-site registration - with the required documentation - could result in delays. Masks will be provided at registration. There will be no exceptions to the requirement to be fully vaccinated or have a negative test.
We will continue to evaluate our COVID-19 protocols as best practices and applicable legal requirements evolve and will send updates as needed so you know what to expect when you arrive in D.C.