FAQS AND RULES
Do I need a credit card? Yes. You must register a credit card in order to bid. Your card will only be charged if you win an item or make a donation. You can self-checkout when the auction closes; otherwise, your card will be charged within three days of the event.
$10,000 Raffle Official Rules: If ticket sales are less than $20,000, the prize will be reduced to fifty percent of the sales.
One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing on April 16, 2021.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States.
- You are not a winner until your purchase has been verified and it is determined that you have complied with all terms of these Official Rules.
- By purchasing a ticket, you enter this drawing and accept and agree to be bound by all the rules, regulations, limitations, and restrictions set forth herein.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Tickets for this raffle are sold exclusively online and via credit card. Neither checks nor cash will be accepted under any circumstances. Each raffle ticket purchased will be processed in the name of the credit card holder only and is non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Decisions of Concordia Preparatory School concerning all matters with respect to this contest shall be final.
Taxes and IRS Rules: The winner shall be responsible for any and all federal, state, and local income taxes, fees, assessments, and like charges associated with the prize. Government rules regarding withholding can change without notice. Concordia Preparatory School follows the tax withholding rules in effect at the time the prize is awarded. The IRS has taken the position that amounts paid for chances to participate in raffles/drawings, lotteries, or similar programs are not charitable gifts, and, therefore, the price of entry does not qualify as a deductible charitable contribution. Each ticket purchaser is advised to consult his or her own tax advisor with respect to the tax liabilities that may arise from purchasing a ticket in or winning, this contest.
Item Pick-Up: Prizes will be available for pick-up from Monday, April 19 through Thursday, April 22 between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm. The CPS Advancement Team will contact you on or about April 19 to provide detailed pick-up instructions. Optional mail delivery of prize certificates may be available. Please note, however, that optional shipping arrangements for other items (exclusive of alcohol or prize baskets) may also be available, the expense for which will be solely your responsibility.