Tuscan Villa - 7 Night Stay for 4 in 2022 or Beyond
Stay in your choice of 12 Tuscan Resort properties, in or near Manciano, Italy.
Located 1 1/2 hours north of Rome - the 11 villas are charming homes situated in the ancient hill town of Manciano, Italy with its Sienese stead fortress. Most feature 2 bedrooms, 1-2 baths with showers, kitchen, and a lovely living area. This magnificent region, known as the Maremma, lavishes enchanted beauty and tradition like no other - with its villages, romantic Fiora River, silvery mountains and natural thermal spas.
- Villa Zolira (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) is a vintage Tuscan style with living room and kitchen.
- Casa Natalia and Casa Bambini (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) with living room/kitchen combination.
- Casa Giovanna (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) with living room/kitchen.
- Mira Bella (3 bedrooms, 2 baths) spacious parlor, dining room and kitchen.
- Allegra (3 bedrooms, 2 baths) with magnificent views of countryside.
- Terrazza (3 bedrooms, 2 baths) is located in the most medieval part of Mancianio!
- Veranda (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) is located at the base of the castle.
- Close by is Casa Fiorella, (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) little gem in the most ancient part of the community.
- Recently renovated Bellavista in sister Etruscan hill town, Pitigliano (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) with living room and kitchen.
- Rosavia (2 bedrooms, 2 baths) is located in the hamlet, Poderi a short drive to Manciano/Montemerano.
In the village of Manciano - an easy stroll from all the homes - you will enjoy charming shops and traditions. Dine at a good restaurant or simply relax it at one of the local bars and enjoy gelato, cappuccino - or just the locals.
* Limitations: Accommodations only for 4 people. No expiration, but date is subject to availability. A $500 per person charge applies to extra guests and is only available in homes that can accommodate more than 4 people. A $500 deposit is required for children, refundable upon inspection, 2 weeks following departure. This trip cannot be sold, bartered or traded without written consent of the owner.
7 Night Antigua Villa Stay for Up to 4 People in 2022 or Beyond
Relax to the soothing sounds of the breaking waves, bask in the glow of burnished sunsets - as cool breezes ruffle the palms of tropical trees!
Antigua is one of the most charming and blissful islands in the Caribbean. Wondrous adventures await you, on land and sea. Enjoy the warmth, sun, beaches, & restaurants of this lovely island. Scuba, sail and shop, then relax over dinner in privacy or embrace the lively local St. John's nightlife.
(1 bedroom, 2 baths with pull-out couch)
Between the sky, the sea and the music our Antigua Village 2 level garden villa just steps away from the aqua blue waters and sandy beaches of Dickenson's Bay on the island of Antigua!! On the main level is a large open floor plan with keeping room with queen size (pull out sofa bed), dining area that opens to a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, full bath and large patio for alfresco dining. On the second level is the large bedroom with king size bed, full bath with tub and shower. This room has a lovely balcony with panoramic views of the garden and the Caribbean Sea. A perfect place to catch the morning sun and sea breeze.
The community of Antigua Village situated on Dickenson's Bay is a beach stroll from the best restaurants, casino and lively bars. Amenities are swimming pool, onsite provision store, onsite massage, wifi and daily maid service.
* Offer is for 2-4 persons for 2022 and beyond. No expiration but dates are subject to availability. A $500 deposit is required if parents take children.
Martha's Vineyard 2 Night/3Day Stay
for up to 7 People Sept 2021-May 2022
Enjoy a getaway to the beautiful 'Janela do Sol' home in Oaks Bluffs!
Martha's Vineyard is a year round destination - come in the fall, winter or spring and enjoy a host of outdoor activities on the water and at beautiful conservation areas. In winter, serenity pervades the Island. Christmas in Edgartown entices off season visitors to return again and again.
Paul & Sabrina's home is conveniently located near bike paths and an easy walk to town.
*Redeemable Sept 2021-May 2022 subject to availability and restrictions. Arrangements must be made in advance.