3-Week Intro Session at Pocono Springs Camp
Pocono Springs Camp is located in the beautiful Pocono Mountains, just 75 miles from New York City. The camp offers a unique concept in the world of overnight summer camps: a traditional co-ed camp experience in a 5-week program. First time campers are eligible to enroll in the first 3-Weeks of the 5-Week Pocono Springs program with an option to extend for the full season.
- 2021 3-week Camp Date: June 26 (Saturday) -July 18 (Sunday)
- Minimum Bid Price: $3000
- Co-ed, ages 7-15, entering 2nd-11th grade
- Cannot be used by a current or previously enrolled Pocono Springs Camper
- Gift Certificate and Proof of Purchase must accompany registration
- No other discounts apply
- Winning family understands that all future summers at Pocono Springs Camp will be for the 5-Week session at regular tuition rates
- 3-Week Intro campers will have the option to extend to the full, 5-week session at prorated camp tuition for the additional 2-weeks.
- Brooklyn Robot Foundry - Make your own robot! One Time Class.
- Brooklyn Boulders- 1 Free Adventure Day for one child - the child has to be 5 years old to participate and does not need to be accompanied by an adult. The program is a drop off service that runs from 9am-3:30pm. Location: 575 Degraw St. Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Color Factory -Experience the Joy of Color - Admission for two to Color Factory NYC: a collaboratively-produced art experience in New York City. This multi-sensory exhibit, inspired by the colors of the city, guides visitors through 12 participatory installations, designed to awaken audiences to the brilliant, everyday presence of color. Location: 251 Spring St, New York, NY 10013
- Admission for Two to Ripley's Believe It or Not Times Square - where seeing is believing!
- Admission for Four to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum