Samuel Adams Brewery Tour in Boston
Behind-the-Scenes Tour and Tasting, Beer Pairing Dinner, Fairmont Boston 3-Night Stay for 2
Enjoy an unique brewery experience at Samuel Adams Brewery and see the brewing process used to make this craft beer. Sample a few of the award-winning beers, including exclusive tastings not available to the general public.
Choose the Beyond the Brewhouse Tour perfect for wild and sour beer fans alike, or enjoy three exclusive brewery-only barrel aged beers paired with some amazing local cheese on the Bierkeller Barrel Aged Experience.
This Experience Includes:
- Specialty tour and tasting for 2 at the Samuel Adams Brewery in Boston
- Dinner for 2 at Oak Long Bar + Kitchen
- 3-night stay in a standard guest room at The Fairmont Copley Plaza
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Winspire booking & concierge service
Samuel Adams Brewery
Choose one of these unique brewery experiences:
- Beyond the Brewhouse Tour - perfect for wild and sour beer fans alike, get a glimpse behind the scenes and enjoy a selection of Belgian-inspired beers in the Barrel Room. Not open to the public, this fermentation cellar is the heart of the brewery's innovation and home to three 130-barrel Hungarian oak tuns that age the signature sour Kosmic Mother Funk.
- The Bierkeller Barrel Aged Experience - brings together two age-old pleasures: beer and cheese. As you learn about Sam Adams' barrel aging history and process, enjoy three exclusive brewery-only barrel aged beers paired with some amazing local cheese.
Winspire Booking & Concierge Service
Winspire provides a team of seasoned travel professionals who will help you redeem your experience. All travel related details and reservations are handled for every part of your Winspire experience. Operating as a full-service travel agency, Winspire can assist with extra hotel nights, airfare upgrades, and additional guests. This service also provides you with an established network of onsite contacts who can help you book additional experiences, activities and tours.
Travel must be completed within two years from the date of purchase. Reservations are subject to availability, and must be booked a minimum of 60 days prior to travel. Ground transportation is the responsibility of the winner unless otherwise stated. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed. Purchases through charity fundraisers are non-refundable and packages cannot be resold.