Intimate "Inside the Artists Studio" virtual chat with Kris Bowers
Grab a virtual front row seat for you and 9 of your invited guests to hear Kris Bowers (2021 Oscar nominee for best documentary short subject, A Concerto is a Conversation and celebrated composer of Green Book, Emmy winner, composer/musical director of Bridgerton, The United States vs. Billie Holiday, Space Jam 2 A New Legacy, When They See Us ), share insight about his early artistic background, LACHSA and The Juilliard School training, and creative influences that included Kobe Bryant, Ava Duvernay, among others.
Facilitated by Anne Jacoby (LACHSA Class of '96, LACHSA Foundation board member and CEO of Spring Street), this 60-minute interactive discussion will shed light on Kris's creative process and inspire us all to bring more creativity and artistry to our lives. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions of this accomplished and celebrated LACHSA alum.
- Valid for 10 people.
- Approximate duration: 60 minutes.
- To be scheduled at a mutually agreed upon date, based on the donor's availability before 12/31/21.
- This is a private virtual event via Zoom or similar platform.
- The winner may take a photo.
- Winner and guests can join the Zoom call from separate locations.
- Sharing of login information is forbidden and can result in cancellation of the experience.
- Recording, screen grabs, or distribution of the session is strictly prohibited unless otherwise approved by the donor.
Donated By Kris Bowers