Auction Item Pick-Up Instructions
Winning bidders for the online auctions will be able to pick up items on the following days and times:
Auburn Valley Humane Society
Auburn, 4910 A St SE, Auburn 98092
-Tuesday, May 24th | 12 pm - 6 pm
- Wednesday, May 25th | 11 am - 6 pm
- Thursday, May 26th | 11 am - 6 pm
- Friday, May 27th | 11 am - 6 pm
- Saturday, May 28th | 11 am - 6 pm
- Sunday, May 29th | 11 am - 6 pm
- Monday, May 30th | 12 pm - 4 pm
- Tuesday, May 31st | 11 am - 6 pm
Items from the online auctions will be available at Auburn Valley Humane Society for in-person pick-up.
The auction items at the in-person event on Saturday night must be picked up that evening at the Hotel Murano in Tacoma.
Upon arrival, please call the Auction office at 253-345-1872. Bring a valid form of ID. You will be asked to sign for the receipt of the auction items.
Watch for the parking spot for Whiskers & Paws next to the Electronic Sign.
If you are unable to pick up your item(s) during these times, please email Sharon at email@example.com to make other arrangements. If items are mailed to the participant, the shipping costs will be charged to your account. Thank you.