Midwest Podiatry Centers$400 current bid
Description of the Item:
Register or sign in to buy or bid on this item. Sign in and register buttons are in next section
Want to place a bid?REGISTER NOW
Already have an account?
HP Fitstation Session including your very own pair of 3D custom orthotics created from the data collected at your session.
Midwest Podiatry Centers in Richfield is the first in Minnesota to offer full scans of the feet using State-of-the-Art HP Fitstation technology. This innovative technology has been used by the NFL and even featured on the television show, The Doctors. The HP Fitstation allows us to record thousands of data and pressure points on feet.
This data combined with the expertise of one of our talented podiatrists is used to create bio-friendly custom 3D printed orthotic inserts. No foot is like the other, therefore using over the counter inserts will rarely fix any foot or ankle pain being caused by issues that start with the feet. Our custom 3D printed orthotics will be one-hundred percent unique to your feet and will give you the chance to eliminate pain and optimize function.
Many painful conditions in the lower body can start at the feet.
If you suffer from:
- Constant stabbing pain in the heel.
- Pain in the feet that worsens when you walk.
- Pain in the knees or back caused by foot alignment.
- Shooting pain in your feet or ankles during physical activity.
- Pain or sensitivity in the ball of your foot.
- Pain in or around the bones on top of your feet.
- Aches or stiffness around lower extremity joints.
- Flat feet causing foot pain or overpronation (ankles roll inwards).
- High arches causing arch pain, ankle instability, lack of shock absorption, and increased risk of sprains.
- Tenderness, swelling, or throbbing in your feet.
- The inserts have a retail value of $500.
You could greatly benefit from taking advantage of an HP Fitstation session to design your one-of-a-kind 3D inserts.
Donated By Midwest Podiatry Center