Bog Hooters Snowmobile Club
$1,000
GOAL

Bog Hooters Snowmobile Club is participating in the Maine Snowmobile Association's Virtual Snocross Fundraising event! If you love our trails and want to support the club please donate to help us! 75% of the funds we raise come right back to Bog Hooters Snowmobile Club! The other 25% goes to the MSA for all they do to support clubs in maintaining trails all over the state! Thank You for your support and think SNOW!!!

RECENT ACTIVITY
Peter Ford Sr
$200
Tom Webster
$30
Louis Annance
$25
Howard McNally
$50
Louis
$25
Edward Morris
$50
Louis Annance
$50
Matthew Gary
$50
Mark Chinnock
$25
Jennifer Williamson
$20