You are bidding on an experience to learn how to make beer in Steve's newly built Brew Laboratory in his basement. Steve has been home brewing for about seven years now. You'll get to pick out your favorite beer so we can make it together! Do you like a particular beer from a craft brewer out there? Maybe we can brew a clone of it if I can find a recipe! Here's what you'll receive:
- Pick your favorite beer to make! Or, I'll help you decide what may fit your flavor profile. I have tried over 2,000 different kinds of beer from SEVERAL breweries from around the US and the World.
- If you desire, we can go pick out the ingredients together. Grain, hops, and yeast, and any adjuncts. You can learn about our local Homebrew store, House of Homebrew. (Optional)
- We'll brew the beer together, all the while drinking some particular beverages from my "special" fridge in the garage. Maybe there might be some home-brewed stuff in that fridge!
- Here's the best part. When the beer is ready for prime-time, you'll get to keep all the bottles except for only one six-pack that I'd like to keep for myself. It's a 5-gallon batch, so that'll be a good amount of beer!
- You'll also get naming rights to the beer. I'll add it to my list of home-brewed beers on the popular beer social media network, Untappd. That way, your friends and family you share it with can check in to your beer! That is, of course, if you decide to share!