SUTHINGIRL 2020 Luxury Box for HER
- Looli Black Vegan Leather Diagonal Handbag (local to Atlanta)
- Caroline Ann Collection Scattered Sand Scarf Mask (local to Atlanta)
- Jack Be Nimble Evergreen Candle (local to Atlanta)
- Old Southern Charm Thank-You Notes
- Willa's Shortbread Ginger Snaps
- Marvi Merry Mistletoe Soap (local to Atlanta)
- Nash and Jones Radish Root Hand Creme
- Nash and Jones Seed Cleansing Oil
- Nikki Smith Designs x SUTHINGIRL Love + Good Fortune Necklace (local to Atlanta)
- Hostess Provisions x SUTHINGIRL Far East Spice Blend (local to Atlanta)
- Hamilton Designs Jewelry Jeweled Mask Necklace (local to Atlanta)
- Holly Oddly Master of Leaving Parties Early? Keychain
RETAIL VALUE: $420
ABOUT SUTHINGIRL promotes the sophisticated style and refined design thrumming through today's diverse and dynamic South.
We connect indie + award-winning brands and artists with customers who value small, women- and minority-owned businesses.
Each season, we deliver a fresh selection of fashion, food and finer things curated especially for women over 40 inside The Pink Box, the South's premier gift box coveted by editors and southern girls alike.
In the South, all our backyards touch. This is our favorite southernism. We actively give our time and 20% of our profits to nonprofit organizations throughout the South.
We invite you to Shop the South with SUTHINGIRL at suthingirl.com. Gifts, subscription boxes, corporate gifts and more.
Follow us on Instagram at @suthingirl and on Facebook at @HeySUTHINGIRL to see what we are fangirling over this very moment.
Drop us a line anytime at email@example.com.
Ashley Stamoulis is the founder of SUTHINGIRL.
A celebrated tastemaker and ambassador of the South, she has worked to promote hundreds of brands and artists, enjoyed liaisons with international luxury brands and was creator and editor of the southern shopping section of Good Grit Magazine. Ashley serves on the boards of several nonprofit organizations and lives in Atlanta with her family