Trek Travel doesn't just promise a cycling vacation, they promise to change the very definition of what a cycling vacation should be.
The rolling hills of Kentucky bluegrass draw your eyes to the horizon, meandering stone fences and bluegrass music take your mind back in time, and endless miles of shaded country roads draw your heart around the next bend. Indulge in a 6 day/5 Night Kentucky Bourbon Country Bike Tour for two people past world-class horse farms, taste fine bourbon straight from the source, and trace the paths of the Kentucky and Salt Rivers through lush green landscapes as you discover the many faces of this beautiful region.
The winning bidder will average 34 miles of riding per day on this trip on a provided Domane SL7 or an Electric Assist Verve+. Non-riding activities include:
- Private tour of MeadowCreek Horse Farm
- Hayride Welcome Tour at Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill
- Participate in some of the many tours available daily at Shaker Village
- Hike on the 36 miles of trails on the Preserve at Shaker Village
- Dixie Belle Riverboat Cruise
- Bourbon Tasting at Woodford Reserve Distillery
- Private tour and tasting at Castle & Key Distillery
Kentucky Bourbon Country Bike Tour is for two riders in a double occupancy room. Trip must be taken in 2021 - multiple trip dates are available in May, June or September. Visit https://trektravel.com/trip/kentucky-bourbon-country-bike-tour/#dates-prices for details.