Virtual Mardi Gras
February 16, 2021
From home heating assistance, to sober and transitional housing for veterans, and the New Hampshire Food Bank - Kate and I support Catholic Charities New Hampshire because of the front-line work they do to aid those in need across the Granite State.
This year - more than ever - members of our community are struggling to pay their bills and keep food on the table for their families.
Please join us in generously supporting Catholic Charities New Hampshire to ensure that they can continue to serve those in our communities who are most in need of a compassionate helping hand during these trying times.
Here's how our donations can help:
- $1,000 Can help keep two seniors warm this winter with heating fuel purchases.
- $1,000 Provides material needs for a homeless Veteran at Liberty House.
- $500 Provides fuel and energy assistance for a struggling family.
- $100 Funds four months of grocery deliveries to a homebound senior.
- $50 Provides a gift card to help a senior pay for a prescription co-pay.
- $25 Helps make 10 check-in and pastoral calls to isolated seniors.
No donation is too small to help make a big impact in the lives of those who need our help.
Thank you, we appreciate your support!
Andrew & Kate