1. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are permitted.
2. All items are sold "as is." Please read special instructions carefully. Special instructions include but are not limited to restrictions, availability, transfer of items, and expiration dates. Vouchers and certificates have no cash value.
3. Any upgrades, up-charges, or cancellations by the winning bidder are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
4. B&GC, 12 News and all participating auction partners believes all descriptions and commentary accompanying the auction items to be correct; however, B&GC, 12 News and all participating partners make no warranties or representation of any kind regarding the items or services provided.
5. The last and the highest qualified electronic bid entry at the close of the auction shall be the buyer of that item. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed the bid increment shown within the item.
6. Items will be emailed, mailed, or shipped to the winning bidder to the address provided by the winner as stated in the special instructions of each item. A retail location pick-up by the winning bidder may be noted as well.
7. Delivery times may vary. No items may be picked up at this time.
Under no circumstances is B&GC, 12 News or any participating partners, its employees or its affiliates liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of or reliance upon items which were received as the result of a donation or purchase.
2020 Dish it LIVE will run from August 10th through September 20th as a VIRTUAL event!
While we can't convene in person, nothing can stop us from celebrating all the good work being done in the community by the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley!
Once you register on GiveSmart, you will begin receiving updates via e-mail and text messages about auction items and the virtual experiences.
How do I participate in the online bidding auction?
Get started online through this auction page. Just hit the 'Register Now' button towards the top of this page and enter your name, phone number, e-mail. Credit Card information is required to bid.
How do I start and continue my bidding?
Browse the Silent Auction and start bidding on your favorite items! Place your bid on selected items, set a maximum bid if desired, and GiveSmart will continue to keep you in the running until you reach your maximum bid.
How can I keep active and know if I am outbid or have won an item?
You will be notified via text if you have been outbid. Keep an eye on your favorite items! If you are NOT receiving the text messages make sure you have the correct mobile number under your profile. The texts will continue to notify you when you have been out bid or reached your maximum bid. When the silent auction closes, you will also receive a text message if you won any items.
How will I collect my winnings?
Auction winners are required to make payment at time of purchase. Please note that you will have the choice to either pay credit card fees yourself or allocate them to Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley .