Online Silent Auction Begins August 23 at 8:00 a.m. MST - Ends August 29 at 10:00 p.m. MST
Ready to start bidding? Find instructions for auction registration, guidelines and useful tips for bidding below.
TO REGISTER FOR PASTA ON THE PORCH AUCTION
How to Self Register
Gain access to bid, buy and donate to organizations you wish to support. Once registration is complete, receive email and text updates about the event, staying connected to the fundraising. Visit Registration Email to see an example.
Register via Text
- Text Tpasta to 76278.
- Follow the prompts from the texts received.
- Once registered, click the blue link within the Welcome Text to access the campaign.
Note: Unless an email is required for registration, the registration email is not sent.
Register via Home Page
- Visit the event website address.
- Click Register to Participate.
- Create an Account.
- Check the Terms and Conditions box.
- Check the Text Messages box (for bids, purchases and event announcements).
- Click Create my GiveSmart Account.
- Click Ok within the All Set Message to complete Registration.
Register via Order Form
Select from any of the available tickets or items offered in the Order Form. Registration is complete after payment is secured. A receipt of purchase is emailed and the Welcome text is sent.
- Visit Purchase a Ticket.
- Visit Purchase Items from the Home page.
Register via Donate Now
Once your monetary donation is entered and payment is secured through the Donate Now Form you will have the option to Set up your Account and complete your registration on the campaign Visit How to Make a Monetary Donation to learn more.
Registration is also complete after an Item is donated through the Item Donation Form on the Home page. Visit How to Donate an Item to learn more.
REGISTER TO BID
A single bid can be placed as a one time bid for any amount. An auto bid can be placed and set at the maximum amount you are willing to spend. With Auto Bid, our system will place your bid at the minimum amount needed to lead. When you are outbid, our system will bid automatically for you until your maximum is reached.
Watch a Video on how to bid here
How to Bid
Once you have completed a registration on the campaign, you will receive the welcome text message, linking you to the items to browse, bid or buy.
- Click on the Blue link in the Welcome text to be directed to the Items page.
- View Items by category or search by Item number or name.
- Click the item of interest to view the description as well as the current bid and or price.
- The system will auto-populate the bid amount based on the set increment for the item.Choose to bid at the set amount or higher.
- Click Bid.
How to Place an Auto Bid
Allow the system to automatically bid up to a designated amount for you. The system will bid incrementally up to the amount designated as long as someone else places a bid against you. If no one bids against your Auto Bid, the price remains the same.
- Click the item of interest
- Click the Auto Bid Tab
- Enter in the maximum amount you would like to bid
- Click Bid.
Note: When two bids are placed for the same amount, the bid placed first based on the timestamp wins. Timestamps are set when the initial bid is placed, for auto bids this is when a maximum was set not when the system prompted the bid to win.
- The Auction will open at 8:00 a.m. MST on Sunday, August 23, 2020 and close at 10:00 p.m. MST on Saturday, August 29, 2020. Bidding on an item will stop when the silent auction is closed.
- Premier Items will open at 7:30 p.m. MST and close at 8:30 p.m. MST on August 29, 2020
- All sales are final and are not subject to refunds or warranty. All item are "as is."
- TESSA makes no warranties or representations of any kind or nature, either expressed or implied, with respect to the property. TESSA has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but does not warrant or represent, and shall in no way be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship or condition of items.
- Suggested values have been supplied by the donors and are not guaranteed by TESSA.
- Certificates issued are one-of-a-kind, and in most instances cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Expiration dates are firm and in most cases cannot be extended.
- After the close of the auction, the winner's credit card will be charged and a receipt will be emailed to the email address on file.
- Winning bidders are responsible for picking up their item(s) unless otherwise stated in the description. Pick-ups will be available during designated times. Instructions will be sent to the winners after the auction closes.
- If the item requires shipment, the winning bidder assumes all associated costs.
Watch a quick video here
- Visit the Page page at the top of the screen.
- Review the purchase summary.
- Enter a credit card or use the one on file.
- Click Pay.
- Once payment is secured, a red Pay Stamp appears.
- Show the Pay stamp to a volunteer assisting with item redemption.
Note: A receipt is automatically emailed address added to your user account
How to Cast your Vote
- Head to the items page (all items will show up)
- Click on Categories
- Find and Click on Cast Your Vote
- Find which Restaurant you want to vote for and click on them!
- Add your information in as if you were bidding
- Click on VOTE and you're done!