1. This is a 21+ event
2. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are permitted.
3. All items are sold "as is." Please read special instructions carefully. Special instructions include but are not limited to restrictions, availability, transfer of items, and expiration dates. Vouchers and certificates have no cash value.
4. Any upgrades, up-charges, or cancellations by the winning bidder are the responsibility of the winning bidder.
5. AHA believes all descriptions and commentary accompanying the auction items to be correct; however, AHA makes no warranties or representation of any kind regarding the items or services provided.
6. The last and the highest qualified electronic bid entry at the close of the auction shall be the buyer of that item.
7. Items will be available for curbside pickup only at the school on Monday, June 22nd from 12-6 p.m. Winners not able to collect at that time will need to make alternate arrangements by contacting the Events Office.
8. If you win an auction item, you may be able to deduct the portion of your purchase price that exceeds the item's Fair Market Value (FMV). Please consult your tax advisor.