Home and Beauty
Give your summer gardening and remodeling dreams a great jump start with this excellent Garden Party package.
This package includes:
a $100 gift certificate from Cottin's Hardware
a $100 gift certificate from Vinland Valley Nursery, a year's worth of gutter cleaning from Renaissance Property Management (appx. $400 value, but take it from me, priceless).
So get that home project started right, and spend more time on your patio, not your ladder, with this awesome home care package!
Total Package Valued at $600
The ultimate doggie care/fun package. Treat your favorite furry family member to a Pawsh Puppy Package at the Pawsh Wash. Package features:
- 3 hours of grooming services - can be used for three little dogs or one BIG 3-hour dog. (Value $180)
- 1 twenty-pound bag of Love Grub and three bags of Love Grub treats, made with love and clean hands.(Value $60.)
- 1 Pet Photo Studio session with Animalia LK photographer Jason Dailey with an 8" x 10" print and several digital photos. (Value $225.)
- A gift certificate from Lawrence Humane Society.
- 2 days of doggy daycare with Home Sweet Home! (Value $60)
This package is valued at $525, and worth every penny for your poshest pup!
Give your table an Asian flair and learn the secrets of local Lawrence cuisine for you and up to six of your favorite foodie friends.
- A cooking lesson for you and up to six friends with Ramen Bowl Head Chef Rozz Petrozz. Chef will talk you through techniques, tips, and tricks for creating amazing at-home meals.
- a fantastic kitchen set of tea towels and pot holders!
- Top it all off a coursed chef's dinner for yourself and up to six of your friends at Ramen Bowl!
*This package is subject to donor availability and appropriate social distancing measure will be observed. Chef and winner must agree upon a suitable venue and time that everyone is comfortable with. Value $600
An Untitled painting by artist Elinor Tourtellot. Elinor writes:
"What compels me to paint is the pleasure I receive from the act of painting. It is the process and not the end product that motivates me. Most of my paintings and monotypes are made in the studio but occasionally I work directly from nature. I use oil or acrylic paint on canvas and water-based or oil inks for creating monotypes, applying various techniques to achieve the colors, light and textures that I want.
I take painting seriously. Each painting is a search where the landscape I see and the landscape of memory meet in the painted image. I spent much of the earlier part of my life near the sea, traveling to places such as Greece and Africa and living in New Mexico where the light greatly influenced my work. Natural atmosphere and light are constantly changing, suggesting that nature is in perpetual process and motion and thus always unfinished. I experience a painting not just as a fully formed image, but as a dynamic process unfolding before my eyes. Painting is itself its own journey. Places are discovered as the shapes and colors emerge.
Painting for me is generally an expression of warmth where light and color combine on a surface in a gesture of emotion and critical decision. I paint with both structure and improvisation in mind. The two are in contest, always it seems, but in the end there must a balance of chance and architecture; a harmony of color. There is unity between nature and feeling.
I find great solace and renewal in the studio, slowly working through the daily practice of painting."
The piece is 28" x 22"
This item is valued at $300.